You Give Me Butterflies

Selena's friends tried their hardest to get Abel's number but none of them have reached out to them. So they insisted Selena to give out clues to Abel that she wants to get in touch with him. Selena requested Prince "I wanna be your lover" as her and her girls were having skate night. Selena danced and sung as she was skating with friends.

I didn't want to pressure you, baby
But all I ever wanted to do
I want to be your lover
I want to be the only one that makes you come running
I want to be your lover
I want to turn you on, turn you out
All night long, make you shout
Oh, lover, yeah!
I want to be the only one you come for

"Look at her. She is so happy" Raquelle watched Selena on the skating rink. "Happiness looks so good on her" Courtney expressed. "That's the Abel impact. Since the break up she has been unstoppable." Selena sat in the middle of the rink posing with one leg stretched out as she held her hand up to the ceiling. "Looking good" Anna took the picture of her. Anna helped her up and they skated off the rink. "God, I just love that song so much. It brings back so many wonderful memories." Selena sat down next to Raquelle and Courtney "Trust me, we know." Anna sat next to her. "It's only a matter of time before you two reunite." Though Selena's friends have been trying so hard to get Abel's number from his crew who hasn't yet responded, they knew he will eventually see all the signs that she's ready to talk to him through social media.

"So you never told us about this dream you had which you thought was real when we were in Italy." A smile got brought to her face when she thought about it. "Basically I got in touch with Abel and he was telling me how he needed to see me. I wasn't sure since I've heard My Dear Melancholy, but we hung out anyway at my place. My grandparents found us holding hands in the kitchen while we talked. My grandparents teased me about loving him and talking about him all the time. When they left for bed Abel and I kissed" she shrugged. "I wish it was real. I wanted it to be so real...."  Selena's phone rung and it was a number she didn't recognize. "It's a number I don't know..." she looked up at her friends "Answer it girl" Petra told her.

Selena answered. "Hello?" She felt her heart racing but it sunk when she heard the voice from the other line. "Hello? Selena Gomez is that you?" James Corden spoke through the phone. "Depending on who's calling" she knew it was James she was just going along with it. "It's James Corden" she chuckled "I know. What's up, James?" He was telling her how excited he was to hear her new album though no one really knows if an album is coming out any time soon. Then he asked if she would like to come back on his show. "Of course I would love to come back on your show. Is that a trick question?" Then he spoke how he would love for her to come on his show for spill your guts. "What the hell is that?"

Her friends were anxious about who she was on the phone with. James explained how spill your guts goes and she wasn't all for it. "I'm sorry but I don't know about eating disgusting things" she chuckled. "Come on it'll be fun. I already have Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles booked for December. But having you on the show would be huge. Though it'll be hard to do, I would love for you to come on the show along with The Weeknd." Her heart skipped a beat when he said The Weeknd. "Are you outside of your mind?" He laughed at her sudden reaction. "No. I really think it'll be fun." He tried to convince her but he was reminding her of Ellen. "You're up to something arent cha'." He chuckled "maybe but come on it'll be fun" Selena told him she'll think about coming on the show but having both her and Abel won't probably be a good idea. "Just think about it okay."