Valentines Day

"Sel you can't keep pushing back the album, they're going to eventually drop you." Theresa told her as she watched her friend packing her bag. "Then let them." Selena zipped up her suitcase while T stared at her. " i've been very patient with you these past few months but I don't know how much I can take" Selena looked over her shoulder at her friend. "What are you trying to say? You have something on your chest then say it."

"Dude, I love you with all my heart but sometimes I feel like I don't even know you. Sel, every time I look up it's Justin this, Justin that, he ask you leap. Do you realize your career does not revolve around Justin? You haven't done absolutely nothing since Abel dumped you." Selena had enough of people bringing up Abel. "You know what we can't ever have a conversation without you bringing up his name. How about you go fuck him and leave me the hell alone." Selena pushed pasted Theresa as she walked out the room.

3 months later

Justin and Selena were in Laguna Beach for Valentines Day. "Baby I love you so much. I'm so glad we get to spend Valentines Day together." Justin was seated across from Selena who has been glowing lately. "It's just another day Sel..." Justin looked down and sighed. "I feel like I should've done more. I didn't spend money to take you on a yacht like The Weeknd did for you last year." The last thing she wanted to hear was her ex's stage name on Valentines Day. She hasn't had the anxiety attacks in awhile. She was truly happy. She didn't want it to mess up. She stood up and sat in his lap. "Baby let's not bring that up. I don't care about what him and I did. It's in the past. All I care about is you and our future. I don't want to hear about the past... I want to focus on us." Selena smiled before planting a kiss on his lips.

" Selena smiled before planting a kiss on his lips

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...

Abel was listening to the final touches of his upcoming album "My Dear Melancholy," He was smoking a blunt as he sat in a chair listening to "Privilege". He of course saw the pictures of Selena with Justin that the paparazzi took of them on their Valentines Day date. It hurt him because he thought about the time they spent together last year on Valentines Day. He's been drinking the pain away. Drugs helped him... He's been fucking models on the daily basis. He did whatever he could to get over Selena. Though it wasn't really working.

Days later Jelena flew out to Jamaica for a family wedding. His dad was getting married. The night before the wedding Selena was in the bedroom alone getting settled after taking a shower. She realized she forgot to bring lotion so she checked Justin's bag for some when she found a black box. She slowly opened it when she saw a beautiful diamond ring in it causing her to let out a gasp.

Justin was outside on the beach talking on the phone to Hailey. "I miss you so much and can't wait to see you. This wedding is going to be beautiful but I wish you were here with me instead of Selena." Justin was speaking truth to Hailey. "She's your girlfriend Justin..." Jeremey was getting some fresh air when he heard his sons convo from a distance. "I love you Hailey. I don't love Selena anymore and I will prove it when I get back in town. Just don't give up on me, alright?"

Wedding Day

So son, now that I'm officially married does that make you next?" Jeremy nudged his son on the side letting out a chuckle. Justin chuckled and shrugged. "Taking my time. When the time is right I'll propose." Justin watched Selena talk to his fathers now wife Chelsey. "Are we talking about Selena or Hailey?" Justin quickly looked over at his father. "What?"

"Son, I overheard you talking to her last night on the phone." Justin was shocked. "Oh.. did anyone else here?" Jeremey shook his head. "Just me but son you need to really think about who you really want. You have history with Selena but the girl has talked down on you. Shaded you many of times and played the victim. Hailey has never and would never do that to you. If you really love Hailey then you need to let Selena go. I personally would go for Hailey if I was you."

They changed the subject once Selena walked over. "Hi baby" Selena placed her hand against his cheek before kissing him. "I better check on the wife" Jeremey said before walking off. "That was such a lovely wedding." Selena was smiling and glowing at the same time. "It was, Huh?" She looked at him with a smile before nodding. "Yes baby. I can't wait to get married. Someday. Hopefully to you." She chuckled. "Of course" he said.

 "Of course" he said

That night Selena was outside FaceTiming Raquelle while Justin was sitting on the bed looking at the ring he bought before their vacation

That night Selena was outside FaceTiming Raquelle while Justin was sitting on the bed looking at the ring he bought before their vacation. He thought about the conversation between him and his dad. He knows someone's heart is about to be broken but he knows he has to make a choice.

"I'm so damn happy right now. Something tells me he's going to propose." She stared at Raquelle with a smile. "Why do you say that?" Raquelle saw the smile on her friends face which scared her to death because Ashley told everyone that Justin has been talking to Hailey on the low. "I found an engagement ring in his bag." Raquelle eyes widened. "What?" Selena was smiling big as she nodded. "I know, I know.." she chuckled as she continued. "I was looking for lotion and bam, there it was. It's so beautiful Raquelle. Just when I thought I couldn't fall even more in love with him. I really want this Raquelle. Marriage, kids, I want it all."

Selena saw that her friend didn't seem to happy. "But you're not happy..." Raquelle faked a smile. "Of course I am happy. If you're happy, I'm happy. Trust me that's all that matters to me Sel." Selena smiled at her and thanked her. "You have no idea how much your support means to me." Raquelle was feeling so guilty knowing Justin hasn't really changed.

TO BE CONTINUED