Do you feel the same?

Abel's POV

I was excited to see Selena

I was excited to see Selena. I can't believe this was actually happening. I made sure to take a shower and dress casually. I through on an old xo shirt and my legend of the fall hoodie. I put cologne on and headed out. I didn't tell anyone where I was headed I just said I'll be back. I GPS her address and headed off in my McLaren P1. I played my Starboy album on the way there. And no lie I had to smoke one too because I was nervous AF! When I called and let her know I was close by and once I got to her mansion the gate was just opening. The nervousness was crucial but I need this. I pulled in and seconds later it closed right behind me. I almost got lost till I finally got up to her mansion and parked in front of the entrance. "I feel it coming" was playing as I turned off my car. I made sure to spray myself so that I wouldn't smell like marijuana. Once I was out of my McLaren P1 I walked up the long steps and took a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hello?" He spoke softly as he closed the door behind him once he was inside. "Selena?" He stood by the door as he saw how fancy her decorations were. He saw pictures hung up on her wall as he was looking at them. Pictures with her with family, friends, fans, and a section for her awards she has ever won. "Selena" he slowly walked ahead and looked in a room which was the living room. It was big enough to be a living room, kitchen, and a dining room. "Damn" he mumbled. He heard a barking noise. He turned around seeing a white dog charging towards him. "Oh shit" he didn't know what to do as the dog crashed into him and was jumping up and down barking at him. "Hello little guy" he said nervously as he didn't know whether to pick him up or not. He didn't want to take any chances on getting bitten.

"Winnie chill" a familiar voice spoke out. Abel looked up seeing the gorgeous woman walking towards him wearing a tank top and shorts. Winnie ran to her and she kneeled down just in time for her to hold her. "Girl you need to relax." Selena massaged her as she stood up with Winnie in her arms. "Hello Abel" she said with a nice welcoming smile. "Hello" he said a little freaked out about the dog. "She won't bite. She was just excited to see you that's all." She looked down seeing Winnie wiggling her tail. "I didn't know whether to hold her or not. Thought she was going to bite me." Selena laughed and shook her head. "She wouldn't bite you. Here, hold her." Selena slowly handed Winnie to him.

Abel was a little nervous which made Selena laugh. "Let me help you." Selena helped him adjust her in his arms. "Relax Abel. It's okay." She smiled at him which made him smile. "You smell good, by the way..." Selena rubbed the back of her neck a little nervous herself. It's been forever since they've seen each other. "Thank you" he mumbled. "Want anything to eat or drink?" I have plenty of drinks and food so help yourself" she walked towards the kitchen with him following with Winnie in his arms. Selena opened the refrigerator revealing everything. "Damn woman. You have enough food to last weeks" she laughed. "I'm not the only one who lives here. My grandparents does plus people come to visit all the time" she shrugged.

"So would you like anything?" She asked him as he recommended a glass of champagne. She closed the refrigerator and opened a cabinet and grabbed two glasses as she placed them on the counter. She opened the bottle and started pouring. Abel was looking down at Winnie as he was rubbing her back. Selena couldn't help but to smile at them. She then noticed he has lost a lot of weight since the last time they've seen each other. "Here you go" she held out his glass for him to take "you can set her down" Abel took the glass as he continued holding her in one arm. "I'm okay, I'm getting used to this now" Abel sat down in a chair as she sat down across from him opening a jar of pickles that was placed on the table. "You have such a beautiful home Selena." He looked at her as a smile formed on her face. "Thank you Abel. Though I'm hardly here because I'm always at the studio for the most part but yes, it's a beautiful home."

"Speaking of the studio. Are you going to write songs about me?" Abel was curious. "Maybe. Maybe not. You'll have to find out" she took a sip of her glass. "I really would like to know. Like is it bad... you can tell me." Selena reached forward and placed her hand on top of his. "I would never write anything bad about you Abel. I promise" she gave him a promising smile. He sighed. "What? You think I'd write something bad about you?" He shrugged. "You have me the best time of my life. I will write about you but it would be positive things." Abel turned his hand so that they could lock their hands but her grandparents walked in causing her to move her hand. "The Weeknd is that you?" Her papa asked. "Papa it's Abel. The Weeknd is his stage name" Selena told them. "I see you're still defending his name. Are you two back together?" Her papa asked. "We're just catching up" Abel looked down as he was smiling. "Catching up huh? Don't be too loud." Selena's mouth dropped as Abel started laughing. Selena grabbed a pickle chip and threw it at him. "Don't laugh!"

"I don't think he likes pickles. More like salmon from the sound of his music." He laughed harder at her papa. "Okay goodnight. Here..." Selena stood up and grabbed a bag of popcorn from the cabinet and handed it to him. "Go watch a movie together and eat popcorn." Abel was so amused by her grandparents comments. "It's so good to see you Abel. She hasn't stopped talking about you" Selena placed her on her temples. "Don't be embarrassed honey. He needs to know where your heart is." Her nana said before she pulled her husband out the kitchen with her.

"I'm officially embarrassed and going to need the whole bottle to get relaxed all over again." She started drinking her champagne. "Don't be embarrassed Selena. I thought it's cute. I love them. But I do want to know where your heart is right now." Selena put her glass down. "My heart isn't in the same place as it used to be" she told him as she picked her glass back up and finished it. "Selena I love you and haven't stopped thinking about you. I know I wrote about how I felt back then but that isn't how I feel now. I want to take things slowly and hopefully it'll bring us close again. If that's alright with you." Selena doesn't feel like she deserves a second chance. She isn't ready for all the hate she would receive from Abella fans. "Abel I just can't alright?" she stood up and grabbed her glass so that she could pour more. "Selena tell me you don't feel the same way and I'll leave..." Selena couldn't say that because she does. She shook her head as she went to open the bottle when she felt her whole body reverse as she felt a pair of lips crash onto hers.

TO BE CONTINUED

10 likes and I'll drop not 1 more not 2 more but 3 more chapters today. 😎