Patience

Selena was in the kitchen making more popcorn while Raquelle and Ashley sat and talked on the couch while watching "Get Out". The last time Selena watched the movie was when her and Abel went and saw it.

Reminiscing

"That's how I felt when I was with Bella" Abel whispered in Selena's ear causing her to chuckle. "That's terrible babe. But don't worry, you don't have to worry about that anymore." Abel couldn't help but to smile at his girlfriend. She felt his gaze on her. She turned her head to look at him with his lips crashing into hers. She kissed him back placing her hand against his cheek as she deepened it.

Selena saw that Raquelle left her phone on the kitchen counter. She grabbed it and walked down to the basement which is where the mini movie theatre was. She sat down on the bottom step as she dialed Abel's number. She looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was eavesdropping before she hit the call button. Selena stood up and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hello?" Selena felt her heart in her stomach. She didn't believe she'd ever hear his voice again unless she'd listen to a song of his. He spoke in a whisper, Like he didn't want someone to hear him on the phone. "Hello?" He said again. "Abel..." she said in almost a whisper. He was quiet for about 10 seconds before speaking. "Why are you calling me?" Selena felt a lump build up in her throat. She thought things could finally be cool between them but she was wrong. "I'm sorry..." she said with her voice cracking. "Abel I love and miss you so much." Seconds later she heard the call end. She closed her eyes as she slowly moved the phone down to her side.

Meanwhile with Abel.....

"Who was that on the phone?" Bella asked him. "It was nobody" he lied. "Huh" she said before walking back into the bathroom. Abel was sitting against the headboard with a blanket covering his lower body. He just got done fucking Bella after she told the world she isn't with him. Abel was shocked that Selena called him. He didn't expect that at all. He has been harsh to her since they broke up. It didn't bother him until now. He knew the anniversary of her kidney transplant was coming up and he was harsh to her. Maybe she needed to talk to him about it because she's going through something.

"What's wrong babe?" Bella asked as she got in bed scooting close to him. "Nothing" he lied. "Are you sure? Because I can always make you feel better" she smirked as she lifted the blanket up leaning down to give him a blowjob. His phone vibrated on the nightstand. He reached over to read the message.

"I wasn't finished Abel.....I know we fell off tremendously but I would like for you to know that I am truly, truly, sorry for how everything went down between us. I take full responsibility for all of this. I heard your ep. It's all I listen to lately... Call Out My Name is really beautiful. I loved it so much that it makes me cry 😢 -this is me telling you how sorry I am. FOR EVERYTHING!! I love you. I never stopped loving you and never will. Might not mean anything to you but it means so much to me. I haven't been the best version of myself...I admit I can be difficult at times. That's why I want to focus on myself. The anxiety attacks and depression is trying to ruin my life but I'm too damn strong to give up. Why should I give up when I have so much to live for? Anyway.. it was nice to hear your voice even when it was for about 30 seconds. I hope you'll find everything you've ever wanted. I love you........Selena"

Bella stopped when she realized he wasn't reacting. "Who's important that you can't put your phone down for a blowjob?" She asked a bit curious. "Sorry" he mumbled but Bella was upset. She sat up and looked at him. "Abel, if we're going to do this again then you have to give me attention." Abel nodded before she grabbed his face kissing him softly.

Selena's POV

I may not get to him today

I may not get to him today. I may not get to him tomorrow. But one of these days I will. Just have to be patient. I'm not giving up on him. When you love someone, when you really really love someone you have to be patient. He left me on read... I contacted him and it'll be my last time doing so. I don't want to be a bother. I don't want to constantly hurt myself by trying to get his attention. Hell maybe there's no chance he'll ever forgive me. Maybe he really does hate me. While he's hating me, I'm hating Justin. It's the only way for me to love myself is to hate him.

TO BE CONTINUED