XO Crew

Selena was kissing Abel after a long day of rehearsal with some promotion. She pushed him down on the bed as she crawled on top of him as she met his lips once again.

Selena's POV

I spent weeks and weeks rehearsing for my AMA performance also balancing it with being in the studio for final touches and also fitting Abel in between it

I spent weeks and weeks rehearsing for my AMA performance also balancing it with being in the studio for final touches and also fitting Abel in between it. I was exhausted man but I sighed up for this.

Selena was breathing heavily as Abel was spooning her. "Want to go for round 2?" Abel asked her as he kissed her shoulder. Her eyes were closed as she was trying to catch her breath. "You mean round 3?" He chuckled as she continued "I'm so tired, baby.." Abel was a little disappointed but he understood. "I just want to sleep in your arms." He kissed her shoulder once again "Get some rest baby."

While Selena slept Abel was playing his game until Lamar, Sal, and Reza came over. "Bro keep it down." Sal was confused "for what?" Abel hasn't told anyone he was talking to Selena again let along he was back together with her. The only person who knew they were talking was Lamar. "Selena is trying to sleep" they all were disappointed except for Reza. "What the fuck? Selena is here? You're joking right?" Sal said as he paused the game to look at Abel. "No bro, she's sleeping in my bed." Lamar shook his head as he was the most disappointed. "Oh you brought her over to fuck her. That's understandable." Abel didn't like Sal's remarks. "Bro what the fuck? I didn't invite her over to fuck her"

"Come on Abel, she's no Bella." Abel was furious "you damn right she's not Bella. She's Selena the most beautiful girl in the world. I don't fucking want Bella. If I wanted her I could have her." Abel's voice was raised a little. "Lamar what do you think about this?" Sal asked him with Lamar shaking his head not wanting part of it. "Y'all should be happy for me instead of talking shit on the girl I love" Abel said as he was defending Selena. "Defend the bitch-" Abel cut him off "Sal don't play with me" he was seconds away from hitting him. "Defend the girl who fucked you over by humiliating you by getting back with Justin. Remember Some Way? She only came running back to you because she can't have Justin. He don't want her, he married the best woman for him."

"I don't like this anymore than you do but it's not our place" Lamar finally spoke. "She was at the old house a month ago. I thought it was just a phase but no. Now I know who's the person he's been ignoring my phone calls for. It's all good bro. Bro's before hoes, huh? Yeah that was a load of bullshit. Bella would never keep you from the crew. You never pushed us away for some bitch" Lamar stood up and walked to the door "Lamar" Abel called out his name but he left. "What's going on?" A very tired Selena came walking out the bedroom seeing the guys as she was wearing Abel's tshirt which was like a mini dress on her. "Look who's up" Sal chuckled before continuing "Justin is happy by the way" Abel stepped to
Sal and pushed him hard "keep fucking trying me."

"Guys stop" Selena said as Reza got in between them. "I'm good" Sal said to Reza as Reza was holding Abel back "he gets the pussy a few times and don't know how to act right". Reza was struggling to hold Abel back. "Bro you need to go" he looked over his shoulder at Sal. "I'll go but he's causing problems in the crew not me." Sal grabbed his jacket as he walked to the door "I am the fucking crew" Abel yelled out as Sal walked out. Reza let him go as Abel sat down on the couch before he kicked the table out of frustration. "I'm sorry, to the both of you" Reza said as he saw Selena standing in the same spot she was hearing everything. "You didn't deserve that Selena." He looked at Abel who was pissed. "Bro don't worry they'll come around. They always do. They can't tell you who and who not to date. If you want to date Bella, date Bella. If you want to date Selena, date Selena. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. People make mistakes. They shouldn't hold grudges against Selena when you moved on from it."

After Reza left Selena walked up to Abel from behind standing in front of the back of the couch as she placed her hands on his shoulders. "Im so fucking hurt right now..." Selena thought he was talking about how Sal was talking about her "I have to fix this.." Abel stood up. "Excuse me? You have to fix what?" Abel grabbed his jacket and put it on "I have to talk to my bro's.. I have to apologize." Selena felt highly offended. "You have to apologize? What the fuck Abel? Sorry for being happy? Sorry for that son of a bitch to talk down on your girl while you didn't do a damn thing." Abel was mad "I pushed him" he told her. "A fucking push? Oh wow Abel" she clapped sarcastically "that was a great show. I feel humiliated because of that son of a bitch and all you can do is say you want to apologize? I'm your fucking girlfriend! Or did you forget that so suddenly?"

"That's my boy—" Selena cut him off "your boy talks shit about your girl and you aren't bothered by this because if you was you wouldn't think twice about apologizing. Unless you think everything he said is true including the part about Bella..." Selena looked at him as she was furious. "Like is said he's my boy who has never left my side. He's been XO longer before we've been together. I'm not about to let something so stupid to come between us. And as far as Bella at least she never left me." Selena nodded as she walked to the bedroom with Abel running his fingers through his hair as he walked to the bedroom seeing her fully naked as she put her own clothes on. "Where are you going?" Selena didn't say anything as she zipped her pants before pushing passed him through the doorway of his bedroom. "Why do you get to leave?" She turned around after picking up her purse "it's your fucking place so call up your bitch and leave me the fuck alone!" She opened the door and walked out as she slammed the door behind her.

TO BE CONTINUED