Wolves AMA

The next day it was Selena's first actual public appearance since her and Abel broke up and also her first appearance being a blonde. She teased fans the entire day wearing a black wig up until she got to the red carpet. People were so surprised and surprisingly they loved it! Fans weren't the only ones who loved it. "She looks like a damn idiot" Sal spoke as they were watching the pre-show and they showed Selena on the red carpet. "No.. she looks good. It's a good look on her." Abel told him before Sal threw a grape at him "shut your ass up" she isn't cool with us anymore."

Selena's POV

I was backstage getting ready to perform

I was backstage getting ready to perform. I was sitting in my dressing room listening to the text message Abel sent me that I now gotten the opportunity to hear since Justin blocked him.

"Hey Selena... it's Abel.... I would ask how you're doing but I already know you're doing good since you're back with him. But I have a question, why him? Hmm..? Haven't you gotten enough heartbreak from him? He doesn't love you Selena he just loves the idea of you and love to see you unhappy. I hate to see where this will end. Don't you want something real for a change? I gave you that. I gave you real love and you betrayed me. Selena I love you and I can't do life without you... You can't tell me you don't miss me too. Please talk to me, call me."

A few tears escaped her eyes. She heard the pain in his voice and realized everything is so fucked up. Selena was confused though, she had no idea what Abel's intentions were. First he said he didn't feel anything when she kissed him trying to get him to change his mind but now he's claiming he misses her. She wasn't sure if he meant it when he said he misses her because she can tell that he was a bit drunk through the message.

Taylor FaceTimed her to wish her the best with her performance. "Sorry that I couldn't be there to sing and dance the night away with you." Taylor always brought out the best in Selena. Even though Selena is back with Justin she never judges her for it. She doesn't like Justin but she also understands what it's like to be in a toxic relationship. She knows Selena will finally hang it up eventually. "Why the long face?" Selena told her how she found out her mother was hospitalized this morning due to stress and told her about their fight.

"Wow! You've been through hell lately and I am sorry that I can't be there for you to help you through it all. They shouldn't be treating you like this. You of all people know how I feel about Justin but it's your relationship dammit." Selena shrugged it off. "Selena you look stressed yourself. You look like you could just break down in tears in any minute." Selena told her about Abel's voice message. She ended the video chat to send the voice message to her before Taylor FaceTimed her back in 2 minutes. "Wow..." Taylor had no idea what else to say. "Wow is all I could say too..." Selena said with a sigh.

Taylor watched her friend stare into the phone expressionless. "Selena it's okay to cry. If you want we can link up in the next month and we could make food, talk, and cry together." Selena loved how Taylor has always and will always be so loving and understanding. She never once judged her for her terrible mistakes. She has always been her greatest friend. Selena nodded her head as a few tears escaped her eyes and she quickly wiped them forcing a smile. "Aw my baby, everything's going to be alright."

Selena was notified that it was time for her to head towards the stage so that she could perform Wolves which ended up being not a disaster but a little complicated.

She took 2 shots before she hit the stage. It was hard for her to hear the background music and her mic was a bit low. She wasn't fully there either. Her mind was elsewhere with everything that's been going on in her life. Once it was over she was a bit disappointed as she shrugged and thanked the audience.

As always.. people had negative things to say about her performance and of course she saw the negative comments. She put her phone in her jean jacket pocket sighing as she held her palm against her cheek with her elbow against her thigh. She sat backstage on the steps thinking. She didn't even notice Theresa standing in front of her. "Say cheese.." Selena looked up expressionless as T took the picture. "Gee why the long face? You killed the stage tonight you should be happy." Theresa watched her friend shake her head. "Hey, are you okay?" For the first time Selena finally admitted that she wasn't "No..."

TO BE CONTINUED