The start of the misfortune

Touma: POV.

Today started like it always seems to start, with misfortune.

It was a few days until Beacon. I woke up, went to the bathroom, accidentally walked in on Index trying to take a bath, she bite me on the head. I tried to make breakfast but my fridge broke and all my food went rotten.

So I had to go and get something for me and Index to eat. As I got ready I tripped and crushed my scroll.

Touma: Such Misfortune!

I left and got us something to eat. After that Index wanted to go get Ice cream because it was hot today.

We where walking down the street until two guys came and talked to me.

Blonde: Well if it isn't are lord and savior Kamijou.

Blue: How's it going dude?

Touma:(mind) I might of been from with these guys.

Touma: Hey there.

Blonde: So who's the girl. Are you in to lollies now?

Index:(tick mark)

Blue: Or is she a trap or something?

Index:(a nother tick mark)

Touma: Guys, it's not cool to say that to a girl, even if she's a little under developed.

Index:(several more tick marks) Toooouuuuummmmaaaa.....

I flinch at hearing her say my name. As I slowly turned around to look at her.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Index bitting Touma

After Index calmed down, the blonde dude introduce himself to her as Motoharu and the blue hair guy is Aogami.

We went to get Ice cream so index would forgive me, but they were closed.  With Indexes mood getting worse I took her to a fast food place, with the other two following.

Index: (singing)Shakes, shakes I have a milk shake~.

Motoharu: Thanks for buying, dude.

Aogami: Yeah, I knew we could count on you.