Misfortune Impossible

Touma POV

After I met up with the others, they gave me a quick rundown on what happened today.

I was told that we would talk about what we would do next tomorrow.

I was given a bed upstairs.

I quickly fell asleep once I layd down on the bed. As I fell asleep I thought to myself that this sleeping arrangement was much better than what I had before.

TIMESKIP brought to you by Touma dreaming about not having misfortunet.

I woke up in the morning. I didn't know what time.

As I stared at the ceiling, I realized that I had some weight on top of me.

Touma: (mind) Oh no. Please don't be what I think it is.

I looked down, twords my chest. I saw Pyrrha, Yang, Blake , Ruby, and Weiss.

We were all under the same blanket.

Yang was to my right and Ruby between us.

Blake was to my left and in the same arrangement with Weiss.

And Pyrrha was on top of me.

Any other guy would think they had experience the ultimate luck of there lives.

And who could blame them? Five beautiful girls, who were each a total knock out in there own right, were sleeping in the same bed, under the same blanket and they all were cuddling with you.

You'd think I'd be celebrating, because it seems that my luck has turned around.

I would be lying if the thought didn't cross my mind.

But I knew better.

Think was all a set-up for my Misfortune.

These girls were not just gorgeous but also have been trained to fight monsters with there abilities and weapon's.

They all probably got up in the middle of the night and all accidentally came into my bed, not realizing it.

If they wake up and see me, several misunderstandings would occur, and would all lead to five girls with deadly weapons trying to kill me.

I was starting to panic, which was bad. I might accidentally wake one of them up and that would cause a chain reaction.

I had to calm down. To do that, I thought about how some of the worse case cenários couldn't happen.

Touma:(mind) Accelerator isn't here so he wouldn't try and kill me because he walked in and saw Pyrrha on me.

Touma: (mind) Bugzapper isn't here so she won't chase me while firing electricity at me.

Touma:(mind) Index isn't here. Meaning I don't have to worry about her mosquitoing my head.

Touma:(mind) And Kuroko isn't here, so I won't get drop kicked.

(Meanwhile in Vale)

Index: Strange, for some reason I feel like I should bit Touma.

Misaka: I feel like I should zap him.

Kuroko: I'd like to drop kick him.

Accelerator: You always want to drop kick him.

Kuroko: That because he's trying to steal my sissy away from me!

Misaka: What was that?

Kuroko: Nothing! Anyways don't you feel like hurting him?

Accelerator: No. Why would I want to do that?