Gift of Recovering

3rd person POV.

After Touma collapsed to the ground due to tremendous blood loss. Oscar and Ironwood, who realized his mistake, began to take Touma out of the vault room.

They carried him to the medical center of Atlas Academy, where he was immediately given treatment.

Ironwood then called off all the arrest warrants for Team RWBY, JNPR and Qrow and Oscar.

Motoharu then came out of nowhere. He then helped Ironwood contact everyone. He wholeheartedly apologized to the group.

They all asked the same question, where is Touma. Ironwood answered truthfully that he was in the medical center where he was probably going to be sent to the hospital, but they had more important things to deal with. Salem was supposed to arrive, so they began to prepare for a battle.

As they did, Ironwood was telling the world the truth about the existence of Salem.

He knew that people would react differently, but he had to focus on the right now.

With the others, he waited for the arrival of Salem... And waited... And waited, until the sun raised, but Salem never came.

Touma after being treated was still too tired to wake up. They then all went back to Vale where Touma was sent into hospital care.

(Play opening)

The group just got word that Touma has woken up, so the ones that weren't busy immediately went to see him.

Those who went to see him were Index, Misaka, Kuroko, Ruby, Yang, Blake, Weiss, Penny and Pyrrha.

The walked into the hospital, asked where his room was, and once they had it they began walking over to it.

When they saw the door, they were stopped from entering by Motoharu.

Motoharu: Whoa whoa! Where do you think you all are going?

Misaka: We want to see how Touma is doing.

Motoharu: No can do, ladies.

Index: I want to see Touma, it's been basically forever since I saw him!

Blake: Why can't we see him?

Motoharu:(mind) Took the bait I see.

Motoharu: It turns out that he lost so much blood, that it caused some brain damage.

Penny: Oh no! Is he okay?

Yang: You better answer quick!

Motoharu: It's nothing extremely serious... It's just...

Weiss: Just what?

Motoharu: He's having trouble recognizing friend from foe.

Kuroko: Oh no, well there is nothing we can do, he's lost caused, bye-

Misaka grabbed Kuroko by the collar of her shirt, stopping her from leaving.

Misaka: Is there anything we can do?

Motoharu:(mind) It's time to real them in.

Motoharu: Well he can recognize people's intentions by there outfits. So if you want to help him...

Motoharu then takes out three maid outfits.

Motoharu: You better put these on.

Misaka: What!?