Food fight!

Touma POV.

I was in the cafeteria eating with team RWBY.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. (Blake closes her book.) Just going over notes from last semester.

Yang catches a grape in her mouth.

Yang: Lame.

Ruby beings out a big binder.

Ruby: (clearing her throat, She gestures to everyone at the table.) Sisters... friends... Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Touma: This should end well.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the four of us plus Touma.

Touma: Thanks.

Ruby: will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Is that my binder?

Ruby: I'm no crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm taking about kicking this semester off with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

Nora:(in the direction) Booooooo!

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang throws food at Nora but ends up hitting Aogami.

Aogami: Hey!

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Whether or not you sit this one out, I think we should spend the last of are free time together as friends.

Weiss: I for one think that-

Weiss was interrupted by a pie thrown by Nora hit Touma in the face.

Touma: Such Misfortune.

Teams RWBY and JNPR where having a good fight. I was in the middle of this getting covered by food.

Many things happened. Yang got hit through the ceiling, Weiss got covered with food and pretend to die and Ruby ended the fight by making a tornado which I got caught in.

Eventually Glynda came and stopped the fight.

Glynda: Children, please don't play with your food.

She fixes the cafeteria.

We all try and compose are self's but failed. Yang crashes on top of me.