The bar table.

3rd person POV.

Touma walked through the streets of Vale. Salem had used her magic to tell him that she and Raven would meet him at a sports bar near him.

When he found the bar, he saw that it was pretty full tonight, there was probably some kind of game playing. Touma just hoped that no one would freak out because of his arm.

He entered the establishment and immediately notice how absolutely drunk everyone was.

Touma:(mind) I guess I don't really need to worry about my arm...

His arm being sky blue and lemon yellow was probably a good thing. The drunken sports fans would probably assume that the boy's unnatural arm was just colored like that to represent some sports team. If the arm was dark red, people might have thought there was no skin on the boy's right arm.

Touma found himself a free spot to sit in at a table for four.

(Crash, slam, crack)

The sounds of violence could be heard coming from the restroom of this establishment. When the sounds stopped, a moment of silence accrued.

Then foot's steps accompanied by a thump every other step was heard. Accelerator then walked out of the bathroom.

Accelerator: Tch, know your place, drunken fucks

He looked at the bartender.

Accelerator: Don't go in there if you can't handle gore.

Accelerator:?

He then noticed Touma, sitting alone.

Accelerator then walked towards him and sat accessed him.

Touma: H-hey...

Accelerator: The hell is up with your arm?

Touma:-

Salem and Raven then arrived at the table.

Accelerator: What the hell is the spring bitch of horrible mothering and miss "goddess" who cries when punched doing here?

Touma: Do you have time?

Accelerator: Tch, I'm doing a rare thing called giving a fuck, so get on with it.

Touma: In that case... It all started-

(Play op)

At Beacon Academy, there was a party. That party was interrupted by the arrival of a dragon, which turned out to be another Touma Kamijou.

After the dragon escaped, a large Grimm arrived.