A beach day with Misfortune

Touma POV

I was in my room watching the news as index played with Sphinx.

News lady: We have reports of a red haired faunus, wearing black.

News lady: He has been acting like a vigilante who protects both human and faunus.

News lady: But his methods are considered quite brutal but not lethal.

News lady: Some people clam that this person is A-

My scroll rings and I pick it up.

Touma: Hello?

Motoharu:(on scroll) Dude, it's me. I have great news!

Touma: What is it?

Motoharu:(on scroll) Pack your things. Because we all are going to the beach!

He hangs up.

Touma: Hey index.

Index: Yeah?

Touma: Looks like your getting your wish. We're going to a beach.

Index: Your taking me to a beach? Yaeeeeeyyyyy!!

Index: Did you hear that Sphinx? We're going swimming!

Sphinx being a cat, obviously didn't want to swim. So he jumped away from Index and jumped on me which caused me to lose my balance and fall on a plate of food.

Touma: Such Misfortune.

We had flown to Vacuo. We had reached a beach town.

Motoharu: Well let's get checked in, put are stuff away and go swimming!

Index/Last order: (cheer)

We go to our rooms.

Me and Index shared. Accselerator shared with Last order and Misaka shared with Kuroko. Motoharu got his own place.

Touma: Index, I'm going to wait for you at the beach, okay?

Index: Okay!

I wore swimming trunks, flip flops and a opened up shirt. I took all the beach stuff and went to the beach.

Once I made my way there I laid down a towel and put up a umbrella.

Touma: Well so far so good.

Accselerator and Motoharu arrived.

Motoharu: Sup!

Touma: Hey guys.

They both were wearing swimming trunks.

Accselerator: Why are we here again?

Motoharu: Because, I wanted to give you all a nice day for your hard work.

Touma: Really?

Accselerator: Cut the crap.

Motoharu: Fine. This place is having a festival tomorrow which means a lot of tourist which means hot women from all over the world in bikinis.

Accselerator: So your telling me that were here because you want to gawk at women?

Motoharu: Yeah.

Touma: Do you want to or shall I?

Accselerator: Why not let the girls deal with them? Didn't they deal with him before?

A Certain Remnants Imagine breakerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara