lost marbles

3rd person POV:

After Touma punched a hole in reality and went missing, the rest of his team called Motoharu.

Once he arrived, he immediately noticed the extremely injured Watts on the floor.

Motoharu: Uhhhh...

Kuroko: That wasn't us.

Motoharu: Understood. So what happened?

Accelerator: The damn hero punched a hole in reality and he's probably in some other world.

Motoharu: Cool... Is there any way to get him back?

Accelerator: It might be best to let him come back on his own. I have no idea what might happen if we messed with that hole.

He points towards the hole in reality.

Motoharu: Great...

Misaka: Is there anything we can do?

Accelerator: Didn't I just say something or were you not listening?

Misaka: You're not an expert in this subject, Albion! We should get someone who is.

Accelerator: Do you know anyone we can quickly get? Or even someone who is an expert at something like this?

Misaka: Well no...

Accelerator: This is new scientific territory. So quit yapping bug zapper.

Misaka: Call me that again and I'll fry you!

Accelerator: My calculation power might not be what it used to be, but it's still a far cry from yours.

Motoharu: That's enough! I know you all are worried about Kami, but you need to calm down because this isn't helping.

Motoharu: Just think, what would Touma do?

Kuroko: He'd probably just make us question our philosophy, then punch us in the face.

Accelerator:... Sounds about right.

Misaka:... Agreed.

Motoharu's scroll went off. He took it out and looked at it.

Motoharu: Well... Ironwood has lost it.

Kuroko: What happened?

Motoharu: Mantle kinda is having a Grimm invasion, and I think something has pushed general Ironwood over the line because my inside man just told me Ironwood wants to send Atlas into orbit to protect it...

Misaka: What?!

Accelerator: That's a stupid-ass plan.

Motoharu: That's just the tip of the iceberg. Okay, Misaka you're going to go find team JNPR and a kid named Oscar.

Motoharu: Accelerator, you're going go save team RWBY. They all should be in Atlas academy.

Accelerator: Who the hell is team RWBY?

Motoharu: Your sister's friends.

Motoharu: Kuroko, you're going to go help everyone's favorite uncle, Qrow.

Motoharu: There going to be in trouble, so help them.

Misaka: What about Touma?

Motoharu: Don't worry, I'll stay here and make sure he gets back.

Motoharu: Now go! I texted you all the locations.

The three left and quickly made their way to the destinations given to them.