The final trial

3rd person POV:

After Touma reclaimed his Imagine breaker, things turned arguably back to normal.

Misaka was put into the hospital after those events, but Touma came to visit her now and then, even if he always ended up forgetting her, but he did get reminded every time he did by the others.

Raven was now trying to make peace with her family.

It took a while to convince people not to kill Salem, but eventually, they agreed to let Salem stay with Touma and by let, I mean just make Salem Touma's problem and let him deal with it.

A month has passed since the battle of dragons. Touma was in his apartment with Index, Sphinx the cat and now Salem.

Touma lived his life, as usual, but in the back of his mind, he thought about when the gods would make there move.

Index: Touma!

Touma: Huh?

Index: What do you think about the new outfit we got Salem?

Touma looked at Salem.

Touma: It's nice. So your eye hasn't healed?

Salem: No. But it's okay. It'll be a reminder to me.

Touma: Okay.

Index: Is something wrong Touma?

Touma: It's nothing...

Salem: Your worried when the gods will make a move.

Touma:...

Salem: If we're lucky, they left after they failed to take Imagine breaker.

Touma: If luck is are hope to avoid them... Then we might be in trouble.

(Rumble)

Touma: We just had to say something...

Index: This doesn't mean it's the gods.

Salem: We can only hope.

(Knock knock knock)

Motoharu: Yo Kami! You might want to come out here!

Touma, Salem, and Index then left their apartment to see two dragons in front of the apartment complex.

One was made of light, the other darkness. The two dragons then turned into humanoid figures.

Misaka, Kuroko, Accelerator then left their rooms to see this.

Accelerator: What's going on now?

Touma: The gods seem to be at our front step.

Misaka: What?! Why?

Touma: I honestly don't know. The last time I saw them they caused the creation of my doppelganger.

Kuroko: Good grief... It's never a dull moment for long with you, is it?