Trivia

I'll be writing stuff to fill in the details of my story, to help with world building and more. I'll update this chapter if I think of something that needs more explanations. If someone wants to know something about the story, tell me and I'll try to answer.

Imagine breaker: imagine breaker is the mysterious power, that resides in Touma Kamijou's right arm. Imagine breaker has the ability to cancel out supernatural abilities and magic. It also has the ability to negate dust, Grimm and any supernatural abilities that a Grimm could have. Imagine breaker makes no exceptions on who's power it negates. If it comes in contact with Imagine breaker, it will cancel out it's abilities. Imagine breaker prevent Touma from having a aura and a semblance. Imagine breaker also negates luck and other supernatural forces.

Scared of books: The reason Ozpin didn't try to use the knowledge of the grimmorse that's in Indexes head to try and save Amber, is because the grimmorse have existed way before he was born. He was told of the danger of the grimmorse and due to that, he is extremely scared of the knowledge.

Bad luck Bros: Qrow's semblance is a passive effect of giving bad luck to people and things around him. Due to imagine breaker negating Touma's luck, Qrow's bad luck is more likely to effect him then anything or anyone else, as long as he is in rang of he's semblance.

People's dude: Motoharu has made several "friends" around the world. These "friends" help him get information about almost everything he needs. Many of these "friends" owe Motoharu a "favor".

Timeline: This story takes place in a alternative time line of my other book: A certain Remnants Accelerator.

The vigilante: After Touma destroyed Adam's illusion and made him realized what he was doing. Adam felt guilty about all he had done and became something like a vigilante in Vale. He has been stoping crimes committed by both human and faunuses. He has been trying to redeem himself and help with faunus rights.

The destroyer of wallets: Touma spends about 90% of his money trying to fill Indexes stomach.

Magic gang: There is a organization that knows about magic and has been teaching it to the few people who are able to learn it. This organization is the one that found all the grimmorse and made Index memorize them. After Touma saved Index from having her memories erased (besides the grimmorse), Stiyl confronted the organization who was making Index forget. When he did, the organization went into hiding after several other members found out about that and left the group.

Forgotten friends: Glynda and Stiyl have both taken care of Index for a year, until her memories were wiped out and she was sent to someone else, who would take care of her and repeat the process.

Magic siblings: Stiyl and Amber are not biologically related but both grew up in the same orphanage. They were both adopted by the same family and grew up as siblings. There parents were apart of the magic organization.

Stronger and stronger: Imagine breaker gets stronger and stronger the more it is used. Imagine breaker dose have limits on what it can cancel out. Some attacks are strong enough that imagine breaker cannot instantly negate it, but instead it will take time. This usually would be a weakness, but Touma accidentally figured out how to turn this disadvantage into a advantage. If Touma continues to use imagine breaker regularly, eventually it will become powerful enough to instantly destroy attacks that are on Fimma's level or higher.

Sleeping arrangements: Touma and Index are roommates. Touma usually sleeps in the bathtub while Index sleeps in the bed. Index allows Touma to share the bed with her, when Touma has ether been recently injured or gotten out of the hospital. As soon as Touma is fully healed, he goes back to sleeping in the bathtub.

Scientific group: There is a large school that teaches kids with powerful semblances, to use them properly and make them reach there full potential. Misaka, Accelerator and all the other level 5's want there, pluss the lower levels. This school was also responsible for creating the sisters and making them fight Accelerator to turn him into a level 6.

Family funding: Touma's parents are really wealthy and he doesn't know about it. He's father is a traveling agent, who has invested in several businesses. Touma's dad is the one who gives Touma his allowance every week.

Leaving home: Touma was considered in his home village (before he lost his memories) the bringer of Misfortune. When he was a child, other kids would stay away from him and as he got older, the adults also stayed away from him. Everyone in his old village were very superstitious and because of that they would be happy when they saw Touma injured. One day when a business there went bankrupt, the owner of the business blamed Touma and attacked him. Because of this incident, Touma's dad sent Touma to Beacon Academy in Vale hoping they wouldn't be as superstitious as they were in there home village.

The progdigy: Motoharu is the youngest person to become a Huntsman. Because of this, Ozpin recruited him and he became a spy, information seeker and anything else Ozpin needed. He once infiltrated the magical group and learned how to preform magic.

Plan B: Motoharu is great and investigation and reading people. Due to this skill, he expected Ozpin didn't have a plan or at least one he believed would work. He created his own backup in case his hunch about Ozpin was true.