Week of the dragon

3rd person POV:

(Week before the party)

In Salems, Salem herself was lying on the floor with tears in her eyes as Touma was there to make sure she didn't escape or something.

After a little talk and another punch to the face, Touma reassured Salem and told her she should continue living if only to make up for her sins.

But after there talk, they were met with two bright lights, that morphed into dragons.

Salem: It's them...

Touma: Them? Them who?

Salem: The gods...

God of darkness: So you're this... Imagine breaker?

Touma: Well technically it's my right hand.

Touma: How do you even know about it?

God of light: We keep tabs on this world through Jinn. Anything she finds out, we find out.

Touma: Neat... So did you come to get rid of Salem's curse?

God of light: No. Where here to take your Imagine breaker.

Touma: What?!

God of darkness: We can't allow something like imagine breaker to be with some boy like you. Especially due to the lack of knowledge we have on it.

Touma: Wait-

Before he could finish, the gods raised their arms to try to will Imagine breaker out of Touma's arm, but that was there mistake.

A sound which was similar to scratching a chalkboard could be heard, until...

(Boom)

Touma's right arm exploded. A shock wave that shook the castle was caused by this.

Touma was in extreme pain. He forced his jaw shut, so he wouldn't bite his tongue off.

Touma:(muffled) GRAAAAHH!

Touma fell to his knees, causing his wallet and scroll to fall out of his pockets. A light then shined, one of pink and emerald color.

Everyone looked at the light to see... Touma?

God of light: Interesting...

Touma: W-what...? Gah!?

From Touma's stump, sky blue and lemon yellow wire-like muscle grew out and began twisting together into an arm.

Kamijou: Huh...

Kamijou went to grab Touma's wallet and scroll, but only managed to get the scroll and the wallet was grabbed by Touma.

Touma: Who are you?

Kamijou: I'm Touma Kamijou, the illusion slayer, the one who wields Imagine breaker, and so on.