Cold feeling

Touma POV

We were wondering around, trying to get to Argus, but it was becoming night soon, so we decided to find shelter.

We eventually find a village that was intact.

Ruby: (sighs) I don't get it. The empty towns I've passed through were all damaged or unfinished. But this place looks... fine.

Touma:(shaking because of the cold weather) I-i-i k-know that t-this may b-be the cold w-weather influencing M-me, b-but can we stay he-here for t-the night?

We entered the village and try to enter a house.

Qrow tried to open the door the the house but it was locked, so he kicked it open.

We all entered.

Maria: Close the door already! It's cold enough in here as it is.

Blake and Oscar blocked the door.

Blake: I saw a chimney from the outside. Maybe we could get a fire going?

Weiss: Please. I'll look for some blankets.

Qrow: Yang, go with her.

I go near the fireplace and tried to light a fire there. I was having no luck as usual.

I stopped when I heard Weiss screaming.

I got up and quickly ran twords her.

Once I arrive I see Weiss staring at something in a room. I looked and saw a pair of decomposing corpses.

After that incident Qrow went to investigate the other houses while the rest of us made a fire in the fireplace and sat near it to warm are self's up.

Qrow eventually arrived back at the house where we were staying at.

Qrow: It's the same in every house.

Yang: What?

Qrow: Bodies. Every bed in every home. It's like the whole estate just went to sleep and never woke up.

Weiss: Then we're not staying here, right?

Qrow: We don't have a choice. Storm outside's only getting worse. We'd freeze to death before we made it anywhere.

Touma:(sigh) such Misfortune...

Qrow: I know....

Maria: Might as well get conferrable.

She walks to the book shelf.

Yang: Yeah, fat chance.

Ruby: Okay, then, let's do something. If this place wasn't abanodoned it might still have supplies we could use.

Oscar: Hey, yeah. Maybe even a car.

Qrow: I'll do another sweep of the grounds. No one else goes anywhere alone.

Blake: Yang and I can search the other buildings for vehicles.

Yang: Sure, it's better then staying in this creepy place.