Team training

Touma POV

I was finally not bedridden anymore. I decided to see how Stiyl was doing.

When I entered his room, I saw he was covered in bandages. He was sleeping.

Next to him was Amber.

Amber: Oh? Greetings.

She smiled at me.

Touma: Hey, I'm glad to see you are alright. I just came to see how Stiyl was doing.

Amber: He is doing fine. And thank you.

Touma: For what?

Amber: For helping saving me.

Touma: I just helped them get to you. There are other people who deserve more credit then me.

Amber: You still helped me, so...

She gives me a kiss on the forehead.

Amber: Thank you.

I scratched the back of my head and awkwardly laughed.

Motoharu came in the room.

Motoharu: I hate to kill the mood, but I have a... Mission.

Touma: Okay. I'll see you around Amber. Tell Stiyl that..... I don't know, just tell him something.

I left with Motoharu.

Amber:(slight chuckle) He's kinda cute.

Stiyl:(mind) Not you too.

Me, Misaka, Accselerator, Kuroko, Motoharu, Index and Last order were in a Bullhead flying somewhere.

Accselerator was sitting on the left side with Last order. Kuroko was also near them, mostly so she could cuddle Last order.

Me, Misaka and index were on the other side.

And Motoharu was leaning against the wall.

Accselerator: Are you going to tell us what this mission is or are we going to have to play 20 questions to find out?

Last order: Can I go first? Says Misaka Misaka wanting to play the game.

Motoharu: Well, it's less of a mission and more of a training exercise.

Kuroko: What do you mean by training exercise?

Motoharu: Well you all may be pretty powerful in your own right. But you all haven't worked together before, so I'm giving a task to you all to help you get used to each other.

Motoharu: Any questions?

Misaka: Who's going to be leader?

Motoharu: I'll tell you all after the training exercise.

Kuroko: Am I still partners with Sissy?

Motoharu: Sure..

Kuroko: Yeeeesssss!

Motoharu: And Kami and Accselerator will be partners.

Accselerator: Tch.

Touma:(awkward chuckle)

Accselerator: What will you be making use do?

Motoharu: You all will be hunting a certain gimm. Find it, kill it and your done.