Dragon on the run

3rd person pov.

Misaka, Misaki, Kuroko, Index, Glynda, Oscar, Qrow, Team RWBY, and JNPR were stuck in a weird situation. In front of them were two Touma Kamijou's.

One looked like their usual friend and the other had an unnatural sky blue and lemon yellow arm, who also apparently could turn into a dragon.

To make things easier to understand who's who. Let's call the one with the unnatural arm Touma and the one with Imagine breaker Kamijou.

Nora: What's going on here!? Why are there two Touma's ?!

Touma: Listen! I'm not sure what exactly happened, but-

Before the unnatural arm boy could continue with his explanation, the spiky-haired normal boy grabbed a rock that was the size of a large grapefruit and slammed it against the head of the boy with the unnatural arm.

This action wouldn't help his case in proving he was the real Touma, but he didn't care. He was more concerned with stopping him from speaking.

Kamijou: Don't listen to this faker. He just wants to confuse you all, so he can turn you against me.

The unnatural armed boy raised his head to show his face which was now covered in his blood due to the smack. But once he wiped it off, more blood didn't pore.

Touma: When I was left alone with Salem, these two guys made of light or something showed up. They tried to take my Imagine Breaker but something went wrong and my arm blew up.

Kamijou: You're not believing this, right?

Touma: The next thing I knew, he was there, and this arm grew out of my stump. He then took my scroll and the castle collapsed before I could do anything.

Touma: You have to believe me!

Kamijou: They don't have to do anything. Don't worry everyone, I'll get rid of this faker!

The spiky-haired boy tried once again to attack his doppelganger, but this time he dodged the attack and retaliated by a kick to his gut, which sent him flying a few feet.

The group was completely confused on what to do. With the little information they had, they couldn't tell who was the real one. One had Imagine breaker, looked, and acted like the Touma they knew, but he had attacked someone with a rock, without letting them explain.

On the other hand, they had only known about the sky blue and lemon yellow armed Touma for a few moments, and all the abilities he had shown were completely new to them.

Before they could do anything about the situation. Stiyl, Ironwood, the ace ops, Winter, Penny, and a few Atlassian soldiers then showed up.

Kamijou: Ironwood! That imposter is the dragon that attacked us!

Ironwood: Understood. You all know what to do!

The sky blue and lemon yellow armed boy was now the target of Atlases' best Huntsman and huntresses. He had a week to learn about this new power he had, but he still hadn't gained a full understanding of them. Even if he had Imagine breaker he knew that the odds were against him. They were probably going to try and kill him, so he took one last look at his friends and then made a break for it.

The Ace ops, Penny, Winter, and the soldiers ran after him. The spiky-haired boy smirked at this. No one saw this, but there was a flash of pink in the corner of the boy's smirk, for a moment.

Kamijou: We should all go back and enjoy the party, let those guys handle the faker.

Kuroko: I'm not convinced.