Should of taken a bullhead

Touma POV

We all basically compared notes on what we know.

I found out that the guy named Oscar is the reincarnation of Ozpin, and can let his soul take control of him. I'm not sure if that's how reincarnation works... But dragons come out when my arm is cut off, so who an I to question that.

I didn't tell them about my whole dragons coming out of my arm. But I did mention that I fought and Punched Yang's mom, Raven.

Ozpin put the relic of knowledge on the table and explained it can answer 3 questions every one hundred years.

The relic can't answer any question about the future.

Touma: So this can answer any question?

I go reach for it, to try and get a better look at it.

Ozpin: Don't Touch it!

Touma: aahh!

I raised my arms up.

Touma: Not touching it, okay.

Qrow: Uhhh, Oz?

Ozpin: I apologise, but we have no idea what will happen to the relic if your right hand comes in contact with it. It might destroy the relic or make it unusable.

Touma: So I'm not going to be the one holding it, got it!

Ozpin: Right now let's worry about getting to Atlas.

We got on a train that was going to send us to Argus, and from there we go and find a Bullhead there.

I didn't really know why we're taking a train and not a Bullhead, but that didn't really matter.

After two brick head's bothered us and Qrow took them down a notch, we got on board the train as it started heading off to Argus.

As the train was heading to Argus, I went and called Motoharu.

Motoharu:(on scroll) Hey Kami, any updates?

Touma: yeah, we are all heading to Atlas. We're currently on a train to Argus and from there we'll take a Bullhead to Atlas.

Motoharu:(on scroll) Why not take a Bullhead straight there?

Touma: I don't know, maybe we not able? Or Ozpin just decided to take the scenic route.

Motoharu:(on scroll) Anyways, thanks for the update.

Touma: No problem, hey how is everybody doing?

Motoharu: Well Maika is feeding Index. But she's only able to fill 1/3 of her stomach.

Touma: That's better than I can do.

Motoharu:(on scroll) And the gang just left for a mission.

(Rumble)

Touma: Uhhh, I think I have to go. I'll talk to you later.

Motoharu:(on scroll) Yeah, try not to die.

(Hangs up)

I looked around to see what was happening.

I eventually see that the others were on top of the train fighting grimm.

Touma: Such Misfortune.