o n e.

p a y t o n.

I bounced around my room dancing to Teeth by 5 seconds of summer. I attempted to bounce into my jeans also while screaming out the lyrics.

"EVERY LITTLE LIE GIVES ME BUTTERFLIES!!" I jumped at the sound of my brothers singing.

"Parker!! You little jackass!" I went over and hit his shoulder.

"Nope, I'm older than you therefore you are the little jackass." I squinted my eyes at him, glaring straight into his soul.

"You are older by 5 minutes!" I groaned sitting on my bed tying up my converse.

"Sorry little sis, that still makes me older." He ruffled my hair and I chomped out attempting to bite his hand as he retreated.

He jumped back and pointed his finger at me.

"That's not very nice little lady." I smacked his hand and turned off my music.

"Let's get going. We don't want to be late for school." I rolled my eyes and bumped his shoulder on the way out of my bedroom.

"Whatever you say, nerd."

*-*-*-*-*
"Paytonn!!" I turned around from my locker and saw my best friend Enid running towards me.

"Yes Hun?" I asked as she tackled me.

"Have you seen the new teacher?! He's fucking smokey baby." I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit.

"You said the same thing about your couch." She smiled at drifted into her thoughts for a moment.

"Welll he is! They both are! Like I think I need some ice to cool down." I laughed at her

"Never ever say that again!" She shrugged and smiled as we walked to class.

"What do you have first period?"

I looked at my schedule, before realizing it was upside down and I turned it the right way.

" English with Mr.Styles" She squealed and jumped up and down

"That's the new hot teacher!"

"Come on Enid, he can't be that hot." We walked into his classroom and I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him.

"Holy shit." I slapped my hand over my mouth and he looked over at me.

"P-payton?" I didn't dare look up at him.

"You two know each other?" Enid asked

I was super glad we were the only ones in his classroom..

"Uhm.. do you remember that secret boyfriend I had last summer?" She nodded slowly

"Oh my go--" I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Shut it! Nobody can find out." She nodded and licked my hand causing me to pop her in the mouth

"Gross ass." She smiled at me

"Why did you two break up?" Harry still hadn't said a word and was just staring at me.

"She dumped me." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"No.. you said it would be best if we broke up because you were getting married and you didn't want to her hurt! But it was okay to hurt me! Wasn't it! " I lashed out

"Payton.. please stop."

"I can't believe this.. I hate you! Why did you have to be my teacher."

"I told you I was going to be a teacher."

"You didn't say anything about teaching in my high school!"

"Well you also lied to me and said you were in college!"

The bell had rang and people had started flooding through the room and taking seats.

"Miss Maxwell please take a seat, we will discuss this later." I glared at him before grabbing Enid's arm and yanking her out of the classroom. Fuck that.

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere but his class."