f o u r t e e n.

p a y t o n.

Enid sits back down across from me, and I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Alright spill. What did you say to him?" I dropped the fork to my salad and held my hands together in front of me.

"Uhm that he's a horrible human being for breaking my best friends heart, and he said yes I know and I feel horrible and thats where I started getting all up in his face throwing shade all over him and stuff." She nodded to herself and smiled at him.

"I can't believe you did that.. Thats so embarrassing.." I lay my head in my hands and skake it back and forth.

"He needed to have a piece of my mind, he needs to know how pissed I really am," the bell rang and she jumped from her seat, "well I've got to go. Time for class!"

That's strange, she usually waits around until everyone leaves so she can go meet the coach out on the field. I wonder whats going on.

I follow behind her but not to close for her too see me but not so far that I'll lose her. She turns down Harrys hall and I stop at the corner and peek around.

There she stand talking to Harry like she didn't yell at him 5 minutes ago. Wait did she yell at him? Enids voice is like a siren when she yells at someone.. And I didn't hear her.

He smiles at her and then looks in my general direction. I dodge behind the corner and bumped into none other than my boyfriend.

"What were you doing looking at him babe?"

"Enid was talking to him, and I don't know why."

"I don't want you looking at him for any reason. He hurt you remember?"

"Well yeah he did but I'm just confused." I rubbed my forehead with my palm.

"No looking at him." His hands were on my cheeks.

"Well thats gonna be pretty hard since I have him for class."

"You'll find a way." He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand walking us to Harrys class.

I went to sit down next to Noah but Harry shouted out to the class.

"Assigned seats everyone!! Isn't this fun!" Everyone groaned and Noah glared so many daggers in Harrys direction. If looks could kill they'd both be dead because Harry was glaring back just as much.

"It'll be fine." I rubbed Noahs shoulder and smiled at him. He smiled back and nodded.

"Alrighty, lets get this started." He started going to each desk and naming who would be sitting there.

"Payton Here." He tapped the desk right infront of his desk, I groaned on the inside and walked over to the desk sitting down. Noah gave me a look and I shrugged.

Harry went through the list until he got to the very last person on the list. Noah.. Who was all the way in the back. The desk farthest away from me. I'll give it too him, he's slick.

I scoff and ignore the looks that Harry are giving me. He is not doing this. He has no right.

"Why do we need a seating chart? We are high schoolers, do you not trust us? Is that what it is" I stand from my desk hitting it with my fist.

"No its not that. I just feel like some people are right to sit next to each other. But yes high schoolers sometimes can't be trusted to sit next to their loved ones because they want to be naughty" He said using his fingers to go through the papers on his desk.

"Anybody in particular, or are you just being a jealous asshole?" I wasn't playing anymore.

"You lost her get over it old man!" Noah yelled from the back.

"You keep talking and so will you."

"Yeah right, you have nothing against me." Noah claimed walking to the front and standing by me.

Harry laughed and shook his head. He connected his phone to his laptop before casting it to the screen.

I pushed Noah away from at the picture of him and a girl making out in the hall.

"You may want to think that again." Harry said giving noah a smug look and crossing his arms.

"Im out." I left the classroom and walked far away from that room.

Who do they think they are? Just because Noah cheated on him doesn't mean I'm going to get back with him. I kinda figured a pretty boy like Noah wouldn't want me but who am I to make judges on looks.

I will admit though, Harry grew some facial hair and its Hotttttt.