t w o.

m r. s t y l e s.

I can't believe she lied to me.. I trusted her and she lied.

Well dumbass so did you.

I lied to her so I could be with her.

Well dumbass so did she

I need to stop talking to myself, and actually teach my class.

No.. I need to go after those girls. They can't be skipping my class!!

The bell rings again and everybody sits in their seat and all eyes turn towards me.

"Talk among yourselves for a few. I have some girls who are trying to skip my class and that won't be tolerated." I exited my classroom, I have no idea where they could have gone, I'm just hoping I can find him.

"No Enid, I don't think we should go back to class. It pains me just to look at him.." I stopped and took deep breath.

I pains me to see her too.

She can't skip my class though. You must have English to pass Junior year and ignoring my class isn't gonna get her anywhere.

"Miss Maxwell and Miss Grace I suggest going back to my class. The only thing being out here will get you is less credit." There she goes again with the glaring.

"Miss Maxwell." I said sternly

"Oh shut it already Harold. Nobody says I have to listen to you." I walked towards her until we we're close.

I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, brushing my breath on his cheek down to her neck.

"Oh but they did babygirl." I whispered. She shivered under my touch but pushed me away.

"How would you feel if I told you wife what happened? You had a side chick. You had sex with a sophomore in high school! How do you think that would play over with your sweet Elizabeth?! Huh! How well!" My heart sunk and I put my hand over her mouth.

"Payton, come shh. You are gonna get me in trouble." I was pushed away yet again.

"Good..! Do you know how much pain you caused me? I loved you. You were my world. I risked everything for you, to find out you were set to marry some model. I wonder if your only with her for the money." My jaw clenched and my hands balled up into fists.

"Im not that kind of guy."

"Really? Than what kind of guy are you? The one who takes a 15 year olds virginity, lies to her about loving her, dumps her, and then marry's the girl he was cheating on all because he couldn't hurt her when she probably has some sugar daddy and wouldn't even care if you said tootles because you mean nothing to her! But you can hurt the girl that actually cares a great deal for you!" I understand she's angry but I never thought she was this angry.

Tears were strolling down her cheek, I stepped forward to wipe them off but she slapped my hands away.

"Stay away from me! Stay the hell away from me. I don't want to talk to you, I don't want to touch you, I don't want to even be in the same room as you. How does it feel to be hated so much? All for nothing, you married someone who doesn't love you when you had someone who genuinely cared about you, hope you feel good about yourself. I'm out." She turned around and started walking the other way.

She doesn't know what she's talking about.. it feels horrible. I feel like an asshole, I chose the wrong girl. I knew that from the moment I did. But there wasn't anything I could do about it, and now Elizabeth is expecting and now there's no chance I can do anything about it.. I do miss her and I do love her. I wish she knew that.