t w e l v e.

m r. s t y l e s.

I hop into my car, and swing into reverse pulling out of the parking lot.

I can't believe he was actually okay with this, wait what if he was just pulling my leg and I won't have a job tomorrow?

Shit.. now I dont know what to do. I'll go and if I don't feel like it's a good idea then I just won't knock on her door. Yeah that's what I'll do.

I pace back and forth on the porch. I don't even know if she's here. She's never gonna want to speak to me again anyway. Nothing I say or do is gonna change her mind.

But nothing she does can change my mind about her. Take a deep breath, I stop in my tracks and go around back, who knows what would happen if her parents saw me.

I see her balcony, and the light to her bedroom shining bright. Smiling to myself, I climb up the tree that's placed by the balcony.

Left.. left.. Come on Harry get this right or you'll end up back on the ground with worse back problems. Left.. right.. right..

Heaving myself up onto the balcony I collapse onto my back. I'm getting to old to do that.

I take a deep breath and bounce up. Damn Be quiet Harry!! I pull out my phone and dial her number pressing it up to my ear.

"If your Harold I don't want to speak to you. If your not him feel free to leave a message my lovelies I'll get back with you." Her voicemail rung through my ears.

I'mma leave her a message anyway, haha beat your system baby.

"Payton babygirl.." My voice quavered as I took a breath in, don't start crying, " I'm so very sorry.. I shouldn't have said that. You are my everything, the peanut butter to my jelly, stars in my sky, the key to my heart, and the beauty to the beast inside of me. You tame me. I love you so much. I was caught up in keeping my job. I don't give a fuck about my job, I care up you, besides I get to keep you and my job so please just call me back. Thanks.. I love you beauty."

I hung up and turned back towards the door that I had put my back to during the call. There she was sitting on the ground, in between her room and the outside. She was leaned over and swaying back and forth.

"Payton.."

"Harry, I love you, but I don't know how much more heartbreak I can take from you. One minute I'm all your want amd next if you'd ever have a teacher student relationship it wouldn't be with me. You make absolutely no sense to me."

"Please trust me."

"But I did, I trusted you and now look where we are! You are ruining me! I used to be so happy! I cry, and i cry! Mostly over you, you bring me cheer like no one else but you also bring me the most tears."

"Payton.. please let me make it up to you."

"I don't think you can.. We need a break. I'll see you in class. Mr.Styles"