s i x.

p a y t o n.

"Harry!" I squealed moving away from him as he tickled my sides.

"What's wrong doll? A little ticklish are we?" I shook my head pointing my finger at him as he took a few strides towards me.

"NO!" He was grinning as he continued to move towards me.

"But baby, I just want to hold you." He pouted out his bottom lip and made the puppy eyes at me.

"No! You are going to tickle me! I'm not a dummy." I had stopped moving and he lunged at me and wiggled his fingers all over my sides.

"Harryyyy!!!" I giggled trying to push him off of me.

He didn't budge and kept on doing what he was doing.

"I'll stop on one condition." I yelled out what and he smiled down at me.

"Kiss me." I rolled my eyes and leaned forward connecting my lips with his. His fingers stop and he pulled me closer to him, resting his large hands in the small of my back. I tangled my fingers into his brown locks.

"What is going on in here!" I heard my mother's high pitched voice yell. I pulled away from Harry and pushed him away from me.

"Nothing mother." Her jaw clenched and her hands were formed into fists.

She stormed over to me and slapped me across the face.

"Woah! Ma'am! I really don't think that's necessary. Payton shouldn't be hit. Nobody should."

"Oh yeah? And who the hell are you? Certainly not my mother or her father." My mother growled

"He was just leaving." I gave Harry a look and he had sadness in his eyes.

"Looks to me like he was shoving his tongue down your throat."

"It was one kiss mom. It's not the end of the world."

"Watch your tongue or I will cut it out." Harry saw my finger nails digging into my palms and he grabbed his backpack and grabbed my hand.

"Will you walk me out." I hesitantly nodded seeing as my mother had gone and sounds like screaming at my father.

I closed the front door and his hands went to my cheeks and moved the side my mother had slapped so he could look at it.

"Are you okay princess?" I lied nodding my head.

"No your not. Does it hurt." I winced as he ran his thumb over the spot.

"No." He shook his head and kissed the spot.

"Don't lie to me. I'm always here. Always. Don't be afraid to call me, I will stop what I'm doing and be here in an instant. If you need a place to stay, my place is always an option." I smiled up at the boy infront of me.

"I never realized how lucky I am to have someone like you." He kissed my lips, and brought me into a hug.

*-*Present*-*
"H-hey what's wrong?" Harry pulled me into his chest and let me sob, just like he did at the school.

"My parents.. I think my mom is having an affair. I never see my father, he's always drunk tonight was the first night that I wasn't popped in my mouth. My mom got angry and I wasn't supposed to leave the house."

"Why was she mad?" He led me through his apartment and sat next to me on the couch.

"I had detention.." His eyes filled with guilt and he looked down at his lap.

"I'm sorry Payton. I shouldn't have said anything.. then you wouldn't be in this mess."

"It doesn't make me love you any less." I whispered thinking he wouldn't hear me but I guess i forgot that he has the ears of an eagle.

"You still love me?" He asked in disbelief. I closed my eyes but nodded in return, he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers, "How? Why? I hurt you so much"

I looked up at him noticing his eyes were glossed over. I took my hand and wiped off the tears as they fell.

"Maybe I'm an idiot but I don't think I could ever stop loving you." He scooted closer to me and put his hands over my hands that we're still on his cheeks. He laid his forehead on mine.

"You have no idea how much I love you." Those words were the words I needed to hear for me to grab his shirt and pull him into me, slamming my lips onto his.

It's like the first time we kissed. Slow, passionate and full of love. Then I remembered his wife and pulled away from him.

"I should go." I grabbed my phone from the couch and started towards his door.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"What happened Payton?" I shook my head and yanked my arm away from him.

"You have a wife and I really need to be going." And just like that I left him standing in his living room still the ghost of my lips on lingering on his.