e i g h t.

p a y t o n.

I walk into my beloved boyfriend's apartment and set my keys down on the counter.

I see Harry laying on the couch, I smile as I see that he's sleeping. I move the hair from his eyes and kiss his nose. He muttered in his sleep and fluttered his eyes open.

"It's my beautiful babygirl." I love his voice when he's just woke up. I love the little nicknames he calls me.

He pulls me into his arms and down onto his chest. I snuggled my face into his neck and take in his scent.

"Hey, there's a little surprise on the bed for you." He spoke after minutes of silence and him stroking my head, playing with my hair.

"What kind of surprise?" I ask pulling away from him and taking steps towards his bedroom.

He chuckled and gave me a smile.

"Guess you'll find out when you go in there huh." I smiled back at him and turned the door knob pushing his door open.

There laid a heart made of roses, inside the heart is 3 boxes stacked on top of each other.

I take the small box on top and pull out a necklace chain. There isn't anything on it just the chain. I shrug and move onto the next box, which was a pair of tan heels.

My hands shake as I open the last box. I get the lid off and see that there's a piece of paper laying on something. I take the piece of paper and read it out loud.

"Happy Birthday Princess! I love you with all my being, I never want to see that beautiful smile off your face. Tonight will be filled with love and so much happiness."

I pulled out a tanish pink dress, it had some lacey parts to it and was longer in the back than the front. I let a few tears fall to my cheeks as I turned around and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck.

"I love you. I love you." He chuckled and rubbed up and down my back.

"I love you too"

"I love you more." I said pulling away from him and smiling up at him.

"I love you most." He said kissing my forehead and pulling me back into a hug.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Harry and I have been going good for about two weeks now.

He's signing the papers to leave his wife and things couldn't be better.

Well it would be better if my parents would get their head out of their asses but one thing at a time I guess.

Currently I'm walking to class with Hazel. She doesn't know about the whole Harry and I thing. She knew I had a boyfriend two summers ago and he broke more than I was before but nobody knew who.

"You seem happier. I haven't seen you this happy since that summer fling you had." I smiled at the reminder of Harry.

"I'm doing better." She nodded and looked over at me.

"Is he back? That guy from the summer?"

"Maybeee." I giggled and my eye caught Harry. He was smiling with her, Elizabeth is here in school.. and he's smiling with her.

He looked towards the way I was standing and his smile dropped as he could see the tears daring to fall.

He excused himself and started walking our way.

Hazel looked at me, and gave me a confused look.

"Payton? What's wrong?" I closed my eyes and turned around.

"I h-have to go. See you later." I walked to my locker quickly and grabbed my bag shoving my things in the bottom of the locker. I slam the door shut and turn around to leave the school.

I bumped right into him. I wasn't fast enough.

"Payton." He said softly grabbing my elbow lightly.

"Let go of me." I yanked my arm away from him. I'm really glad that the bell had rang and no one was in the halls, "You told me you were done with her. That you were leaving her because you loved me."

He sighed and scratched the back of his neck.

"I didn't leave her.. she left me. But I do want to be with you Payton. I meant what I said before, you mean the world to me."

"How many more lies are going to come out of your God damn mouth! I trusted you again! A-fucking-gain! When will these lies stop Harry."

"I didn't lie. I want you. That's why I'm not fighting her against the divorce. I want this divorce"

"Then why were you smiling."

"I'm going to be a father, and I want your help."

I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean."

"Elizabeth is pregnant with my baby," I nodded. I already understood that part, " she doesn't want the baby. I'm getting custody and i want your help to raise him or her. As much as you can and then after your 18th birthday maybe you could adopt."

I blinked at him a couple of times and shook my head my mouth agap.

"Harry thats a big step. We haven't been together long."

"But i know your the one."

"You want me to be the mother of your child?" I asked again making sure I heard him right.

"Yes." He nodded

"Then yes." He smiled at me and picked me up spinning me around.