t e n.

Maxwell_Payton_ Fall with my girls, don't know what I'd do without you 💖Comments:

Maxwell_Payton_
Fall with my girls, don't know what I'd do without you 💖
Comments:

Enid.Grace. Awe, that's a great picture of us! My pumpkin was the best 😁

Tal.Vanderwaal. Nuh uh! Mine was the best!!! Quit lying. Love you girls. 💕

Hazelnut_Clarky: So bumed I couldn't make ittt 😔  You all look gorgeousss tho!

Maxwell_Payton_: @Hazelnut_Clarky We missed you! Thanks babe 😙

p a y t o n.

"Damnnn tiger slay them pumpkinsss!" I look over at Harry and see that hes looking at my Instagram picture I posted earlier.

"You're sweet." He smiled at me and handed me my bag.

"Ready for school?" I groaned and pushed my bag back towards him.

"Come on fuzzy fashions, we have to go." He grabbed the upper part of my arm and i flinched away from him.

"Sorry.." He gave me a side sad smile and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you." He whispered kissing the tip on my ear.

"It's okay, I love you too." I smiled up at Harry and grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Our tongues fought for dominance. I pulled away from him grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

"You can't do that to me!" I heard him yell out in frustration. I giggled but kept walking and got into his Black range Rover.

"Not cool Payton." I laughed when I looked over and saw the face he was giving me.

"I think it was. You were standing there all hot and heavy."

He started up the car, but not before giving me another glare.

"Drop off me here." I stumbled on my words causing him to burst into a fit of laughter

"Don't laugh at me! You know I'm not good with words." I whined pouting my lip out.

He rolled his eyes and reached over the console and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you but I can't be late. You can do what you like."

"Gosh, you're so rude. I don't even know why I love you." I grabbed the door handle not looking at him.

I was pulled back into the car and Harry's breath fanned down my neck.

"Are you sure about that." He kissed a sensitive spot and I jumped out of the car.

"You're not being very nice. Now go to school before you are lateee" I rolled my eyes and started walking.

I heard him sigh as he slowly drove next to me.

"I love you!"

"Yeah yeah go!" He chuckled and then sped away.

I don't know if I'm ready for this... I mean I thought I was but I don't like that he left his wife for me.. I feel like I ruined their marriage.

She's gone because of me. Maybe I should talk to her. Maybe I should give her, her man back. This isn't fair to her. I'm a teenager, he's 25 and my teacher. This isn't right. I love him so very much and it pains me not to be with him.

But am I really doing the right thing by being with him??

I get to school and see that everyone is looking at me, with a disgusting look on their faces.

What's going on?

I walk up to Enid and she shoves her phone in my face.

"People know. These pictures were taken 20 minutes ago." I looked at the screen and saw two pictures.

One of Harry kissing my neck in the car and the other was our kiss that we shared when he was laughing at my word mess up.

"Who took these! We're they sent to everyone?" I looked up at Harry and saw him walking down the hall. He smiled at us, then took his phone out.

"Shit." I throw my things at Enid and rush towards him. I take the phone from his hand and hide it behind my back.

"Payton Give me my phone." I smiled at him then ran away back towards enid.

"You took his phone?!" She whispered and grabbed it from me.

"You can't do that."

"He can't see the pictures and you know who ever took these will send them to him too. To blackmail him. That's not happening. Hide it in your locker." I took it from her and shoved it in her locker, I slammed the door when I saw him walking our way.

"Payton, I need my phone." He growled holding his hand out.

"No you don't. You see its a project for my college class. It's how to make our school green and what not. And I chose not spending every hour on your electronics. See Enid doesn't have hers, I'm not on mine and everything's chill." I smiled and speed walked away from him.

"You know you can't run from your problems forever." Enid sped beside me.

"I sure can try for as long as I can. He can't see them. I need to find out who sent them."