t h r e e.

m r. s t y l e s.

"Enid, go to class." I instructed the petite friend of my love.

"I honestly can't believe you! You lost the best girl in the world! For what? A fake relationship? You could have everything, she could give you everything. She sat crying in her rooms for hours, days and months at a time. She still does."

"I can't do anything about that! Just stay out of this, its none of your concern." I screamed

"It became my concern the minute you hurt my best friend. Everything about her changed, you honestly have no idea how much she cared for you." Enid started walking towards the way that Payton had walked.

"Miss Grace! Get to class!" She scoffed and shook her head.

"What makes you think I'm gonna listen to you big shot? I'm not." She rolled her eyes before turning and booting out of here.

Just great, first day here and I can't control one but two girls. I'm just a big ol softie. I should tell Principal Wackett about their adolescent behavior. Then he would ask all these questions and yeah yeah I'm not feeling that whole thing.

I walk to the principal office anyway.

"Why hello Mr.Styles what can I help you with? Is everything alright with your class?" He sat up in his chair and I swollowed the lump in my throat.

"Two of my students have taken it upon themselves to skip my class."

"Here's my thing, they can't skip every day or they won't pass that class and will have do it again. What are the students names?" He turned his spinny chair around to a file folder and opened the drawer up.

"Payton Maxwell, and Enid Grace." He turned towards me wide eyed.

"They are one of the best students in the school. You must be mistaken." I sighed playing with my fingers.

"Afraid not sir."

"I don't understand. Why would they act out all of a sudden? Did you say something?" He asked closing their records and staring at me.

"Of course not sir." I tried keeping my cool.

"Alright, go teach your class. I will talk to those two." I nodded and got up out of my seat , saying a quick thank you and leaving his office.

That wasn't too bad.

*-*-*-*-*-*
*-* Payton Miller *-*
"Seriously!" I yelled throwing the paper Mr. Wackett handed me, "Why do I need detention with Mr.Styles!?"

"You and Enid skipped his class today." He explained

"Woah woah woah, you skipped a class. Enid skipped a class?!" Talia asked mouth wide open.

"No freaking way!" Hazel asked bouncing up beside us.

"Its not that big of a deal." Enid said shugging her shoulders.

"Oh really? What happens when you are benched at games? You have miss practice today." Talia said smacking Enid over the head.

"Yeah then who's gonna make out with oh so hot Coach Horan?" Hazel asked smirking at Enid

"Do you know something I don't?" I asked in shock turning towards Talia and Hazel.

"Her coach may or may not have made some moves on our miss Enid."

"Guya shut up. Someone might hear you." Truth, were sitting in the middle of the lunch room.

Enid sighed from beside me.

"Mr.Styles isn't the only one into young girls, and your not the only on interested in older men." She whispered in my ear.

"Woah." I spoke up, I laughed but soon stopped when I noticed Harry looking at me.

"Hey creeper! Stop stalking young girls!" Some guy from the other side of the lunchroom yelled.

Harry rolled his eyes before looking dead at me and turning away.

"What was that all about?" Talia asked sipping on her chocolate milk.

"I have no clue"