e l e v e n.

m r. s t y l e s. 

Schools over and I need to find Payton. She said she needed my phone for some college class but she doesn't take any college classes. I checked.

So why did she lie to me..?

I find her whispering with her friend Enid.

"Payton, may I have my phone back?" She smiled at me and shook her head no.

"Payton." I growled

"Sorry Mr.styles I have to get going!" She turned to run away but I grabbed her arm and turned her around forcefully.

"Look everyone it's the pedophile! Get away from her you creep." Some boy pulled her away from me and glared my way.

"What the hell." Payton's friend sighs and shakes her head," tell me what's going on!"

"You are a discusting human being. Having a relationship with one of your students." My eyes went wide, and look at Payton.

"You told everyone!" I raised my voice and she jumped.

"I would never" She whispered looking down. She closed her eyes before turning towards her friend and putting her hand out.

Enid laid my phone in Payton's hands and she typed my password in before going to my messages. She showed me pictures of us. Kissing, me on her neck. Everything.

"Who did this! Those are photoshopped! What kind of teacher do you think I am!?" I shouted at all the students gathering around us.

"Not a very good one!" One student yelled

"I wouldn't have a relationship with a student and definitely not Payton! So shut the hell up about it and get to class. I want the person who did this to stop this nonsense." Many people rolled their eyes and apologized before walking off to class.

"Expecially not me? I'm so stupid.. I actually believed you wanted me. That you broke up with your wife for me.." she muttered

"I didn't do anything for you! It happened to work out in my favor! She ditched me! She wanted a divorce, I didn't do shit." She huffed and shook her head.

"Good to know that I never meant anything to you." She threw my phone at me and took off down the hallway.

"Payton thats not what I meant! Babe!" I groaned and palmed my face.

I heard someone clear their throat so I looked up, I felt an impact on my cheek.

"That's for the first time you hurt her, and this is for the now." Enid slapped me again and took off after Payton.

I didn't mean what I said.. of course I want Payton. She's the love of my life.

I need to make things right!

"Mr.Styles my office now!" Principal Wackett said coming out into the hallway.

I nodded my head and sat down across from him when finally in his office.

"Care to explain these rumors?" He held his hands together on his desk and leaned forward.

"I met Payton last summer, before I was her teacher and I fell in love with her. When I found out that I was her teacher, I desired to be with her even more so we were together, well... Someone took pictures of us and yeah. Before you fire me, just let me tell you I never meant any harm."

"Fire you?! My my no. You're one of my best teachers I've ever hired. Here's my conditions no romance on school premecences but other than that I don't care what happens between you and Payton. If you truly love her I'm not gonna keep you from that." He smiled at me and shook my hand.

"Go win back your girl before she finds someone new. Because it happens in the matter of seconds" I bolted out of his office to go find Payton. Nobody is tearing us apart not again. Not after last time.