f i f t e e n.

p a y t o n.

I lay on my back staring up at the bright blue sky. The birds chirping away with their happy lives.

Im sure they don't date their teacher, then move on somewhat from that teacher, and then be cheated on by their current boyfriend. Life most be so much easier for birds. Oh how I wish I could be a bird.

If only this was like the movie 16 wishes, or wish upon a star. I know my wishes.

There was a presence next to me but I didn't pay any attention to it. After all I could tell who it was just by his scent.

"Im sorry."

"You just embaressed me infront of the whole class." I muttered wiping the tears from my cheeks.

"I know and Im sorry."

"You could have just told me in private Harry." I sat up no longer enjoying the view of all the clouds.

"Do you remember when we used to come out here and go cloud watching. We always had different opinions on what each one looked like." I let out a small smile.

"Of course I remember. Until one day we both saw the two hearts right next to each other." God I miss it.

"You would always try and find your bunny with a bicycle." I turned to look at him, he was staring up at the sky with a giant smile.

"And I always found it."

"No you didn't. It was a clown eating cotton candy!" He turned towards me. We both burst out laughing, I really did miss him. But I dont think I can forget what he did this time.

"Did you know that Enid and I were gonna come up with a plan to win you back."

"Win me back?!" I quickly stood up, "You two do realize that Im not just some prize that you can just win back!"

"Thats not what I meant.. I just meant that we would buy something nice and get you back in my life."

"So your just gonna buy me back?" He's not helping himself at all.

"Thats not what I meant god damn it! I love you Paisley. I love you more than this teaching job! I want you in my life!" He was no standing pacing back and forth;pulling at the ends of his hair.

"I love you too Harry but Im not ruining your career do you understand me? I will not settle for that. You need this job way more than you need me." His cheeks were tear filled.

"You don't get it! I can keep my job and keep you!"

"And I don't think you get it Harry. Not every Love story has a happy ending." I turned walking away. I didn't look back, I couldn't. I had to go with my word.

I love him of course I do. But I am not about to be with someone, who just makes me angry and upset all the time. We have our moments that are sweet but like I said not every love story has a happy ending. And i can tell you, ours did not.

The end!