t h i r t e e n.

m r. s t y l e s.

I watch as Payton struts down the halls with his arms wrapped around her waist.

A break. She said a break. This doesn't look like a break to me. Dating another guy is not a break! Its a break up! Maybe I misunderstood..

I stack up my papers on my desk neatly and see Noah walk in and take a seat in the front grinning at me.

He looks around and slams his stuff down.

"If it isn't the pedophile." My jaw clenched as I turned around to right on the board.

He's a teenager you can't wack him with your eraser. I take a deep breath and grab the piece of paper from my desk and continue to write the materials that they will be needing today in class.

"Well guess what. I've got her precious little heart and what do you have? Nothing. Looks like I win." I swallow my spit and clench my fingers around the marker and close my eyes.

I release the breath that I was holding in and turn around seeing that he's gone.

His stuff still lays first desk in my row, directly infront of my desk.

Great.. rolling my eyes I continue with my teacher duties.

She's at lunch, as where I should be but seeing him get to treat her the way I couldn't hurts too much to bare.

He thinks she's just a prize that he can just 'win' that's not how it works. She's a human being, my beautiful baby. Well I guess not.

I walk around the corner and notice something move from my preferential vision.

I squint my eyes and see a couple at the end of the hallway, groping and loving up on each other.

I make my way closer and see who the boy is. None other but my girls new 'boyfriend'

I scoff and pull out my phone taking a picture and some videos for proof, or simply just blackmail.

I smirk to myself and make my way to the cafeteria. Shes sitting at a corner table laughing with her 3 best friends.

She looks up and makes eye contact with me. I noticed something off about her eyes. They don't have that shimmer that they always did when she was happy or around someone she loved. It's simply gone. There's no light within her eyes. Just cloudy blue eyes and a pupil.

She gulps and looks down at her plate of food. Her friend says something to her and she just nods then looks in my direction. Enid, I think it was followed her gaze stopped right on me. Now it's my turn to feel uncomfortable.

Enid stands from her seat and walks over to me. Her jaw is clenched and I see that Payton is shaking her head no and pressing her temple looking down.

I look at the angry girl in front of me, and give her a nervous smile.

She points her finger at me and shakes it up and down.

"Now act like I am yelling at you because honestly she needs you mr.styles." I moved back as she continued getting closer and pointing her finger at me going with what she said.

"Im here to help. She's not the same Payton Maxwell that we all know and love. So I'm here to come up with a plan to help you get your girl back so that we can get our girl back. Noah isn't the right guy for her, and I may regret this come later but I believe the guy for her is you." I nodded and gulped looking over at Payton seeing that she looked scared for me.

"Im in, meet me after school to start going through ideas?"

"I'll be there." I smiled at her softly as she walked away but she turned around and looked like she was yelling at me once more before flipping her hair and strauting away, swaying her hips. Diva.

I actually thought she was pissed, hmm who knows she does have a heart. Time to get this school day over with and get started planning!!! Im getting my princess back no matter what it takes.