V.

Chibs' POV

After work I headed to my room, taking a shower. It was 5:30pm so I had plenty of time to get ready.
The moment I stepped out of the shower, someone knocked at my room door. Holding a towel around my hip, I went to open the door.
"Aye, what's going on?" My eyes widened when I saw Lizzy standing in front of me. Her eyes went wide too, when she looked up and down my bare chest. "Oh, uhm..." Her face went chrimson red and she closed her eyes shut. "Hey Lizzy did you find... oh.", Opie appeared in the hallway and saw us standing there. He started laughing and turned around and left us, ogling embarrassed at each other. "Shite... come in, will ya?", I muttered and pulled her by her hand into the room. I closed the door behind her and sighed. "Sorry, didn't know it was ya, if I knew I would ha get dressed quickly." Lizzy looked at my exposed self, her eyes unreadable. "No, I am sorry to intrude..." Going to my dresser, I took out a pair of fresh boxer shorts, a tshirt and pants. Lizzy's eyes followed all of my movements. I smiled sheepishly at the girl in my room and moved to the bathroom to get dressed. 
I left the door ajar, so I could talk to her. "What are ya here for anyway? I thought I shall come over ta yar place?" "Uhm yeah. My car doesn't work, so thought I call the garage... I hoped it was you who picked me up, but it was Opie instead." I heard how she sat down, probably on my bed. The mere thought of her on my bed made my heart warm and my dick twitching.
"He asked me if I would like to join the party tonight." "Ah shite, I forgot we ha' a party..." Lizzy giggled. "I told him I couldn't make it, because of my daughter. Opie literally told me to shut up, he got a babysitter for his kids and he will take care of Josy too, if I bring the kid over to his house." Only in my half buttoned up Jeans and my boxers underneath, I walked out of the bathroom. "I wanted to hear your opinion on that behalf first. If you want me at the party.", she said quietly and looked at me stunned.
Walking over to her, I crouched down and took her hands in mine. "Bring Josy to tha babysitter. I absolutely want ya here!" Kissing her hands gently, I heard her breathing hard. "You know it is the first time for about 6 years I am going to a party. I don't know what to wear for an occasion like that..." "I am sure ya look stunning, no matter what yar wearing." "Well then I should get dressed to drive ya home, right?" I got up and went to pull my shirt on. Hearing her huffing behind me, I glanced over my shoulder. "Sumthin wrong, love?" Cought like a deer in the headlights she looked at me. Grinning at her, I stretched my back. "Like what ya see, love?" "Verflucht...", she babbled. "Come again?" "Uh, sorry, that was German... I just cursed in German..." Curiosity got it's best of me. "And what did ya say?" I came closer to her. "Uhm, it means something like, uhm... fuck?" "Ya avoided my question..." Lizzy bit her lip and my insides went crazy at her sight. I turned around in a rush, and got myself ready.
"Ok, love, let's get ya home."

At Lizzy's

We walked through her door and she started to pack a bag for Josy. We picked up the little girl at Mrs Robinson, because on Saturdays there is no daycare. Josy ran through the house, excited about her first sleepover. "I am soooooooo HAPPY!!", she sang and made me laugh a couple of times. "Ok here is your bag, I guess  I bring you over than.", Lizzy said, but I took the bag from her. "Nah, ya  take a shower or whatever ya need ta do, I bring Josy over." I winked at Josy and she hugged her Ma' and dragged me out of the house.

After I brought her over and chatting a little with Opie, I went back to  Lizzy's home. "It's just ma, don't jump..." "Yeah I figured. Come in, I just need a minute... uh... shit... can you help me, please?" "Aye. Where are you?" "Bedroom!"
Nervously I went to her bedroom, knocking shortly on the open door. "Just come in, I won't bite. Well except  if you like kinda stuff..." Chuckling at her I went inside and stopped in my track when I saw her, standing with her back to me. Her legs and her ass wrapped up deliciously in black leather pants and her upper body just in a tight fitting neck holder top. "May you help me with my top? I can't close the zipper on my back." When I didn't move, she turned around. She even did some makeup, smokey eyes was the term I guess. "Is everything alright?" I swallowed hard. "Ya are beautiful!" Lizzy smiled at me and a slightly blush crept over her face. Then I remembered what she asked me and I came closer and she turned around again, to grant me better access to the zipper on her back. My fingers closing the zipper with skilled motions. I couldn't resist but touch her bare skin of her back, tracing the outline of her tattoo on her shoulder blade. "Didn't know ya ha a tattoo..." "Not just one..." she turned around and I saw another one right on her chest. "Had no chance to show them off in a long time. I have two more on my right thigh. Hope you don't mind..." I shook my head no. "Nah, how could I." She smiled. "Ok just my boots then I am ready."
A few minutes later we went outside to my bike. Opie was revving up his motorcycle just the minute, when he saw us. I gave my helmet to Lizzy and mounted my harley, she climbed on shortly after, holding close to me. I started the engine and we joined Opie on the street. He studied her outfit. "Jesus... who are you? You look like an old lady!" Lizzy giggled. "Well I thought it was an occasion to pull these on." I just shook my head, smiling. We started driving to the clubhouse.

After a ten minutes drive we arrived at the clubhouse. Some people gathered already in front of the clubhouse, some patched members, some members of other charters, hangarounds, old ladies and croweaters. Parking my bike next to Opies, Lizzy jumped up and handed me my helmet back. "Thanks. I can't tell how much I miss riding on a motorcycle. You gave me back a little sense of freedom, Filip." She leaned down and kissed me on the corner of my lips. Then she took a step away to let me climb off my bike. "Hold on, love.", I uttered and held her hand in mine. I climbed off my harley and pulled her close, my hands on her hips.
"I want ya ta ha fun tonight. Drink, smoke, eat, dance, whatever pleases ya. If someone bothers ya, just tell them yar with ma. Noone fucks with ma. And now... I want a real kiss, not tha shite ya gave ma." Lizzy smiled at me and I leaned down to kiss her, claiming her in front of all, so noone fucks with her tonight. Lizzys hands sneaked under my kutte on my back, while I was pushing her into me. The kiss was far from innocent. I traced her lip with my tongue and she granted me access. Everyone and everything around us got unimportant, only Lizzy and I existed in that moment.
We parted in desperate need for air, when we heard wolfwhistles from the others. I grinned at her. "Ready, love?" She smiled shyly at me. "I guess." I took her hand in mine and dragged her with me to greet my brothers.