VI.

Lizzy's POV

Filip took me by my hand and dragged me through the parking lot, to the front of the clubhouse, I even didn't have a chance to get out of my leather jacket. Greeting his brothers he still held me close. Some of them staring at me, other nodding in approval. Bobby came over and hugged me. "You look nice. Glad you came.", he whispered to me. I glanced at him askingly. "You are good for him, hon." Tig came over too and tried to walk away with me, but Filip didn't let my hand go. "Tiggy, better ya put yar filthy hands off of ma woman." Filip growled. Tig grinned. "What about Lizzy,I thought she's your woman..." Laughing at that I shoved him away playfully. "Oh shoot me, it is you..." he made a gesture with his hand. "I never thought underneath all that it's actually you Lizzy. Nice rack!" "Thanks. You cleaned yourself up pretty good, too." Filip cocked an eyebrow at me and I leaned into him, whispering into his ear. "He wears by the way to much cologne and I am more into the mysterious Scottish guys." Filip smiled at me and put his arm around my waist. 
"Lizzy?", an astonished female voice called me. I turned around and saw Tara and Jax. "Tara!" She came over and hugged me. "Look at you! You look hot!" I blushed. "Says you." Jax smiled at me. "Hey darlin'. Your kid at Opies?" I nodded at him. "Yeah, it was really nice of him to give me that opportunity to come tonight." "That's what family is for." I smiled at him. "I se you later, girl. Meet up at the bar? It's my night off too and I want to drink with you.", Tara grinned and she and Jax went inside. "Glad ya like the doc. It's good, seeing ya already making friends. Let's go in. I need ta introduce ya ta some more people."

In the clubhouse the music was blasting out of the boxes, loud chatter everywhere and the air was thick with smoke.
Filip pulled me over to an elder couple. The woman looking at me with interest. "Clay, Gemma. May I introduce ta ya, tha's ma gurl Elizabeth." Clay smiled widely, in his hand a cigar. "Nice to meet you. Since you met that ugly bastard he can't stop smiling." Gemma immediately pulled me in for a hug and kisses on the cheek. "So you are the one who already pocketed his balls... Chibby she's a looker." She winked at me. "Elizabeth we should meet for a coffee this week." I smiled at her. "Sure, why not. But please call me Lizzy, only my grandmother used to call me Elizabeth..." Gemma smirked. "Well then, Lizzy. Enjoy yourself."
Filip nodded at them and we made our way to the bar.

Some time later

I felt the alcohol in my veins. Not used to drink at all, I was a little tipsy. Filip was playing a pool game, while I stayed at the bar with Tara and Layla, Opies lady. I was leaning on the bar, watching Filip play with Happy, I only had eyes for him. A loud giggle at my side cought my attention. "Damn girl, you're head over heels for our Scot aren't you?", Layla laughed. "Can you play pool?", Tara asked. "No... well I know the rules, but I am just bad... why?" Both of them shared a glance. "Well then go over there and ask if he can show you...but pretend like you know shit, make him want you." Before I could say anything, Layla nudged me in Filips direction and Tara shooed me over there.
Filip waited for his turn, when he saw me coming to him. "Hey there, love. Need sumthin?" I grimaced. "The girls tried to explain pool to me, but now I am more confused than before. Wanna show me?" He looked at Happy, who just shrugged. "I don't want to intrude your hame though." Happy shook his head. "Nah, we just fooled around anyway." He handed me his billiard cue. I glanced over my shoulder to the girls at the bar, just seeing them observing my actions. "Ok, ya ever played pool?" I shook my head no. "Nope. I just know if you dump the black eight during the game, the other one wins." "Aye, tha's true. Now come here, I'll show ya." Coming back to his side, I watched him how he holds the cue and how he uses it. "See, it ain't tha hard. Yar turn, love." I bit my lip. "Ok I'll try. But don't laugh." Still wearing my leather jacket, I bent myself over the table, lining the cue with the white billiard ball. Of course I didn't score. "Well that wasn't tha bad..." Then it was his turn and he tought me another thing, but I of course wasn't listening, because my interests clearly were somewhere else - on his body, his smooth movements, his ass.

Chibs' POV

Lizzy nodded at me after I asked if she got my explanation. "Now ya try." She bent down over the billiard table, but stood straight in a huff. "I barely can move in that jacket." "Well than off with it." She looked at me. "I don't know... I think my top is to revealing..." I shot her a glance.and pointed to some half naked croweaters passing us. "I think yar good. Ya could just wear yar bra and ya still ha more clothes on than these..." Lizzy giggled, unzipped her leather jacket and shrugged it off. Some guys ogled at her and I stared them down. Lizzy, totally unaware of the greedy looks she got, bent over the table just right in front of me. Not paying attention to what she was doing, I just stared at her ass in that tight leather pants. Inwardly growling  at her sight, I felt my pants tighten. When she managed to hit the billiard ball she was supposed to, she jumped up and down. "See what I just did?" She asked happily and hugged me.
That girl was my ruin.
"Your turn." Ignoring my aching groin, I managed to get my next shot in line.
"Can you help me with the next shot? How shall I do that?", Lizzy exclaimed helplessly. So I stepped behind her and laid her hands on the cue like she was supposed to, but this time keeping my hands on hers. We bent over the table, her firm ass pressed against my groin. "Like this.", I said hoarsely into her ear. Lizzy threw in a sharp breath, when she felt my desire pressed hard against her.
I got up and we continued the game.
After another thirty minutes, I took her cue and handed both cues to Juice and Happy. Both of them smirked at me. "I need a drink, wanna join ma, Lizzy?" She smiled at me, absolutely unaware what she did to me.
Pulling her with me to the bar, I ordered myself a whiskey. Halfsack handed me my drink and he looked at Lizzy. "What can I get you?" "Rum and coke?" Halfsack nodded, clearly checking out my girl. "Hey prospect! Eyes on yar job, not on ma girl!" Halfsack jumped at my words and got Lizzy her drink, trailing off to the other end of the bar, to serve other customers. Lizzy took the drink and scooted closer to me. "Do ya ha fun, love?" She nodded her pretty head and sipped on her beverage. "Ya know I know what ya did at tha table over there." She looked at me innocently. "Don't know what you are talking about." I exed my whiskey and kissed her right beneath her ear. "Don't play innocent, love. I knew it. But let ma tell ya... it works...", I whispered. She almost choked on her drink. "Ya dressed up like tha, makes ma wanna do stuff ta ya... dirty things..." She giggled quietly. "So do I." Staring into her eyes , I saw my feelings of lust and passion mirrored in hers. Absolutely not giving a shit where we were, I took her hand and pushed it onto my groin. "Feel tha'? Tha's just because of ya being a tease." Lizzy bit her lip, but her hand remained where I pressed it against my hardening length. "Maybe... maybe you show me your room properly?",she asked with an unstilled hunger in her eyes.

I leaned over the bar and fetched an almost full bottle of Jack. Smirking at her, I took her hand in mine again and we walked into the back of the clubhouse, straight to my room.