1 Missy

Scorpius was the kind of boy that people turned heads to. Not necessarily because of his platinum blonde hair or his last name. But Scorpius had developed a sort of bad boy persona. Because of his reputation one would think that he'd have many friends, though in actuality he spent more time with his sister than anyone else. When he entered the great hall, like he does every morning before classes begin; he props his feet up on the table and leans back in the chair. Other students at the Slytherin table looked at him in disgust but quickly looked away for fear of retaliation. Only a moment later a petite girl takes a seat beside him. She had long platinum blonde hair which part was sewn into a braid and fell down the back of her head. Some strands were pulled forward to frame her face. "Slughorn is glaring at you, pull your feet off the table, Scorpius." She scolds her twin brother under her breath and he rolls his eyes.

"Let him glare." He retorts. Raven mutters something under her breath and then his feet are swept off the table with an invisible force, knocking them to the ground and almost making him fall over with the impact. "Don't use magic on me." He growls and she rose one perfect arched eyebrow.

"Then don't be impolite and I won't have to." She replies.

"'Impolite.'" He mocked, looking around the room which started to full with students. It was his fifth year here at Hogwarts. Nothing particularly important had happened to him while at school. Other than gathering a reputation of course. But nothing as exciting as when his father was here. He's heard the stories. Grew up with them, even. His deep grey eyes flick to the Gryffindor table, curiously spotting the Weasley kids and the Potters. Scorpius didn't talk to them much. He sat next to Albus in Defense against the Dark Arts but otherwise they were strangers.

They avoided the Malfoy's, and vice versa. Clearly they heard stories growing up too. It didn't concern Scorpius. The Malfoy twins were probably the two most popular kids in the school; solely because of their flawless looks. Sure, they had few to no close friends, but everyone knew them. Everyone wanted them, or wanted to be them. Raven was definitely more lovely than Scorpius though, as she was very bubbly, social, and sweet. Of course she had a mean streak but she had no cause to use it unless someone provoked her. Almost everyone loved her though.

"Can you help me with this homework?" Raven pulls out her page, and gestures to the Potions class. Scorpius takes a quick glance and shakes his head no. He had great grades. Always has throughout their time at Hogwarts. She frowns. "Come on, how does school come so easily to you?" Raven on the other hand has always struggled. She always makes it by, but her grades aren't as flawless as his are.

"Don't frown. It promotes wrinkles." Scorpius snickers and Raven elbows him in the ribs. He laughs. "Ask a Ravenclaw. They can probably explain it better than me anyways." Scorpius says, his tone one of boredom. Raven looks over at the Ravenclaw table and rose an eyebrow.

"No. I want a slytherin to help me." She decides and he rolls his eyes. He was about to make a joke about that being racist; but knew she would probably just elbow him again. Scorpius gestures to the the Weasley's and the Potters sitting at the Gryffindor table. Raven looks at him in confusion.

"Ask Albus. He may sit over there but his robes and tie is green- just like the rest of us." Scorpius looks over at the brunette boy. "He shares dorms with me for Merlin's sake. I know he's got good grades. I've gone through his books." He didn't understand why Potter insisted on sitting with his siblings instead of at the Slytherin table where he was sorted into their first year. Scorpius never asked; he didn't care that much. But it has always annoyed him. Most things annoyed him, actually.

"You go through his things?" She giggles, lowering her voice.

"Not just him. I go through everyone's things." Scorpius announces to her shamelessly. He liked to snoop and know everyone's business. It was what he did. He's not a big gossiper, but if he was he'd have a lot of juicy info. Truth was, Scorpius was a night owl. His sleep schedule was messed up due to his poor time management. He found himself awake in bed studying most nights. And on breaks he'd tiptoe around the dorms, and look at people's shit. It was a past time of his. After all, a sharp jawline can't do everything in life. Sometimes you had to get your hands dirty.