52 Subservient

Raven and Scorpius enter the Headmistress's office, and are immediately separated into separate sections so that they couldn't get their story straight first.

Slughorn asked Raven where she was the morning that Polly first showed symptoms of psychosis. And McGonagall is the one who addressed Scorpius Malfoy. He clasped his hands behind his back, standing straight and confident. "I was in the library. You can ask Christine. She was there with me." Scorpius told the Headmistress unflinchingly.

"Scorpius you know that if you are lying to me, you'll be sent home for the rest of the year, don't you?"

"Will I be, Headmistress? Because since everyone knows I'm the son of Cypress Black, it would be very suspicious to send me home. Even if you offered up a valid reason why." Scorpius tested slowly, forcing his tone to me more inquisitive and cautious rather than egotistical (which was his natural expression). "There would be talk that I was a danger to the students. And then there would be talk that you couldn't protect the students from me- considering you had to send me home to eliminate the threat." Scorpius bites his lip in faux thought. "Even after Harry Potter cleared me himself to return. You'd be seen as weak, old."

"Mind your tongue, Mr. Malfoy." She snaps at him. Scorpius's lips tugged into the slightest of smiles.

It was ten minutes later and the twins were released from the office. Their stories are backed up by the students they mentioned, and as no evidence was tied directly to them... As soon as they are left alone in the halls, Raven turns to Scorpius. A smile on her face. "Who was your alibi?" She asks.

"Christine. She won't break the rules herself unless it's to get me out of trouble." Scorpius tells her, giving her hand a high five. "You?"

"Ashton of course." Her smile was brighter than the sun.

"He's a keeper." Scorpius answers, and they strut down the halls together. Having a boost to their egos considering they just got away with making Chapman insane. Possibly permanently. At least now she can't sexually harass others.

—-
Scorpius pulled Albus's shirt over his head. The brunette boy was flushed, laying back on his bed with Scorpius hovering over him. "What if someone comes in?"

"Then they're walking into a gay porno." Scorpius responds breathlessly, swollen lips meeting Albus's before he can respond. His tongue deepening the kiss as both their eyes fluttered closed with the contact. Albus dominated the kiss, using a hand to guide the tilt of Scorpius's head. A soft moan vibrates through them. Scorpius's bare hands follow the curve of Albus's body, like he was memorizing the boy by touch.

"Tonight." Scorpius breaks away and pulls Albus's hips up with his hands, so they raised off the bed slightly before settling again. "When we're at the party and," His words are cut off as he presses his lips to Albus's neck, feeling his rapid pulse under his skin. "you're visiting with people who no one cares about," Scorpius bites his skin lightly, and then pulls up to look Albus in those green eyes. "Telling Luke goodbye, your shirt will sit uncomfortably against your bruised skin. And you'll know your mine."

"Scorpius I think you're forgetting who's the top in this-" Albus's words are cut off as the other boy's lips reattach to his neck. "Fuck." He curses, the sensation of Scorpius's damp hair from his shower brushing against his jaw and neck coupled with his warm lips made Albus burn with desire for more. He craved the way Scorpius's hands roamed his body, like he cherished the feeling of that smooth skin.

"Hmm." Scorpius finished the red hickey and pulled away. "Where should the next one go?" He hums, hands shifting down Albus's stomach. His thumb circled his bellybutton. "Around here?" The touch had Albus's hips shifting.