15 Teeth

Scorpius laid on his bed on his back, his hair stuck to his forehead with a sheen of sweat. Grey tank top lightly damp from dancing for several hours in the Gryffindor common rooms. His skinny jeans felt like a wet glove. "Are you still drunk?" Albus asked from the twin bed a few feet away. Scorpius mumbles something incoherently under his breath and the Potter boy smiles. "I'll take that as a yes."

There's some time of silence then. Just the sound of light rain against the window and then the soft patter of snow as the time slowly slips into the early morning. The light was off in the dorms, the other boys having left to visit their families for the weekend. Scorpius's arm was raised over to cover his eyes. Missy had taken one sniff of his arm and jumped up beside Albus instead. She didn't seem to like the smell of booze. "I want to go see Cypress." Scorpius slurs slightly, and Albus looked over at him. He was sitting crisscross on his bed, Missy purring beside him. An Ancient Runes textbook open in front of him.

"You're just drunk. Try to sleep." Albus told him instead.

"I'm serious." Scorpius pulls his arm off his face and onto his bed. "His school file probably won't tell me anything." He mumbled. "He will."

"He's a killer." Albus deadpans, knowing it was useless to try to have this conversation while the blonde was drunk. No one could actually think straight drunk. And Scorpius wasn't different, even if he sounded somewhat coherent. "I don't care if he was just following his father's orders, or scared, whatever the story is. He's not a good guy."

"Maybe he was under the Imperius curse when he killed." Scorpius suggested, shrugging. "He'll probably have an idea where Daniel is." There's a groan from Potter this time. He was starting to get annoyed with this entire thing. Particularly the fact that his friend was so focused on saving a brother who probably didn't even care about him.

"Daniel isn't a good guy either." Albus points out, his tone clipped. "Wish you'd just leave this to the Aurors, whose job is to catch the bad guy and find the innocent kidnapped boy." His voice dripped in sarcasm.

"Oh yeah. Leave it to Harry Potter and his gang of blokes to catch the big bad wolf and the school bully." Scorpius snorts. "What can possibly go wrong? Will Argulus Selwyn be tortured to admit who Daniel is? Who I am? Will the noble Harry Potter use the Cruciatus curse? Or just straight veritiserum to loosen his tongue?" His words had the brunette scowling.

"Go to sleep, or at least shut your mouth if you can't control your words." Albus snapped. Scorpius looked over at him, his eyes struggling to focus.

"You don't think your father is capable of torture? Or are you just too proud to admit it?" Scorpius antagonizes. Albus met his gaze, pulled out his wand and pointed it at the boy.

"Silencio." The charm immediately took away Scorpius's voice, and the boy angrily opened his mouth to say something foul, but while his lips moved, no words came out. Albus tucked his wand under his pillow. "I did warn you." He tells him. Scorpius hits his fist against the bed, going to sit up. "Just lay down. I'll immobilize you too if I have to." The threat came from his lips and stopped Malfoy moving at all. He plopped back down with as much attitude he could muster with the alcohol in his blood. "Don't worry, I'll go ahead and pretend you said something extremely rude and demeaning." Albus adds, a hint of sass in his words.

Scorpius sent him a look that could kill. "It'll wear off by morning." Albus told him, and Scorpius rolled his eyes. He already knew that. He wondered if Potter just said it to annoy him. Considering the smug look on his face, Scorpius assumed he was right. He noisily shuffled around for a bit, and Albus sent him glances occasionally. Finally, Scorpius got to his feet, using the footboard to balance himself. "Where are you going?" Albus inquires. Scorpius sticks his tongue out at the brunette and Albus rolled his eyes. "Really mature." Then the blonde flips him the middle finger, grabs his smokes and slowly shuffles out of the dorms. "Yeah! Screw you too!" Albus yells after him, slamming his textbook shut.