4 Inebriated

Scorpius slept in on Sunday. At least until Raven came into the dorms to find out where her twin was. He sprung awake with a "You shattered your phone?!" Screech from what seemed like a pterodactyl. And it was quickly followed with a "Again?!" Which his morning headache didn't appreciate. Scorpius rubbed his eyes, pushing the sheets back. No one else was in the dorms, the sun was up and shining through the windows. Raven held up the phone, glaring at her brother. She was dressed for the day with hair and makeup done.

"This is the boys dorms, Raven." Scorpius groaned, laying back down. His twin marched over to his bedside.

"Go shower and get dressed. You can't stay in bed all day and pout." She scolds, and he noticed her two French braids down the back of her head, pulling her platinum hair together nicely. He realized she wasn't just ready for the day; she actually looked nicer than usual.

"I like your braids." Scorpius says simply, and suddenly her face lights up from the scowl. Which is what he was expecting. Raven couldn't resist compliments.

"Awh, you're so sweet brother." Raven's words were sarcastic as ever, and then her fake smile drops. "Now get your ass out of bed." She stomps out of the dorms, leaving him alone. Scorpius sighs. Apparently she could resist compliments when they came from him. He laid there for a little longer, and then got to his feet.

A hot shower, full set of fresh clothes, and a combing of his platinum hair made him look fresh. Scorpius pulled on his blue denim jeans and a black v-neck tee shirt, finished with black vans. When completely finished for the day, he came into the common room, meeting Raven there. His twin was dressed in a black dress that was so short that she wasn't able to drop anything. It was strapless, but she had put on a Forest green cardigan over her arms. Two long platinum French braids fell down her back. "What's the occasion?" He asked, with a low voice too nurse his pounding headache.

"Having breakfast with my brother, of course. But here, I fetched you coffee for the attitude." Raven held up a styrofoam cup, with a plastic top. It smelled like coffee. Scorpius took it from her eagerly. "I figured you'd be sour after waking you. You need to fix your sleep schedule."

"Don't tell me what I need." Scorpius replies, but it wasn't as rude as before. He let the hot bitter liquid warm him inside, and tried to leave yesterday's worries in the past. Scorpius follows his sister to the Great Hall, and took his seat beside her at the Slytherin table. This time, he didn't expect Albus would be joining them. He fills his plate, and starts eating. When breakfast was done, Raven suspiciously pulled out a plastic bag of a rather large chocolate brownie.

"Split this with me?" She offers, a mischievous smile across her features. Scorpius knew that smile. She must've been partying last night and now she was dying for another taste of the wild side. He didn't think it was a good idea, particularly at school. Edibles weren't always a good idea anyways, school or not. But he believed it was better than smoking, so Scorpius couldn't really judge.

"You don't even like sweets." Scorpius doesn't answer her question, instead pulling forward a lame excuse. Raven pouts her bottom lip, shrugging.

"Sometimes I like sweets." She argues, and Scorpius was about to say no, absolutely not. But then he decided it was Sunday- and who cares right? He rolled his eyes and then nodded to her, giving a green light. Raven beamed, opening up the bag and splitting it. Scorpius took his half of the weed brownie, hoping that at least it wasn't over baked and dry. It wasn't.

Actually, it might've been one of the best brownies he's ever tasted. He wondered where she got it, but figured he probably didn't want to know. Sometimes it's best to leave some things unsaid. Scorpius leaned his arm on the table and his head on his arm, looking around at the other students. He had probably consumed three cups of coffee by the time an hour had passed and he started to feel anything from the brownie.