Chapter 4

worlds changewhen eyes meet

worlds change
when eyes
meet

~

"It was fun!" Hadiya exclaimed while walking down the corridor to the main exit along with Muntaha.

"Yeah. It was good but I am so tired." Muntaha replied slightly frowning her lips.

"It was the first day and we didn't have any classes. I think you've become lazy." Hadiya teased.

Muntaha just rolled her eyes at that and they both continued walking.

"Oh ho!" Muntaha suddenly stopped midway.

"What happened?" Hadiya asked,confused by Muntaha's actions.

"I forgot my mobile phone in the hall." Muntaha said with a pout. "You go and order something to eat. Mai bas phone le kar ai." Muntaha told Hadiya that she'll come after grabbing her phone.

"Mai bhi ati hun." Hadiya offered to come along.

"No, I'll manage." Muntaha replied with a smile. She hated to bother others for her carelessness.

Muntaha went to the hall, pushed the door open and entered the hall. She started to look around the chairs for her cell phone.

"There it is!" She found her cell phone lying on one the chairs at the third row where she was seated during the orientation lecture.

●~●

"You guys are being ridiculous!" Faris said to his friends who were asking him to be a part of the new batch's ragging.

"Come on, dude. Don't be a spoilsport." One of the guys said.

"I am not doing this. Don't irritate me anymore." Faris said rubbing his temple with his index finger. That is a habit Faris has adapted. He does it when something is annoying him. And right now, he was annoyed due to his friends' childish behaviour.

"I think Faris is scared." A girl said, one of his classmates.

"Faris Khan Rab k siwa kisi se nahi darta." Faris glared at her and the guys which were standing around her immediately stopped their obnoxious laughs. After all, even stones start to tremble under the pathan's glare.

"I-...." Faris was about to say something and leave when one his close friends Armaan stopped him.

"This is just harmless fun. Please join us yaar." He tried to convince Faris.

"Tum logon k liye pta nahi kya kya krna parta hai. Itne nakhre to biwian nahi krti. Btao, what am I supposed to do in this 'prank' ?" (The things I do for you guys. Even wives are not this demanding. Tell me, what am I supposed to do in this 'prank'?) Faris finally gave in and asked about his part in the prank of his classmates, rolling his eyes.