Epilogue

fairytales do come true

~

I am so emotional right now. I love all of you who supported me throughout the story. I honestly wasn't expecting such a good response but I am very happy and thankful. We'll meet again soon with the new characters. Till then, take care and remember me and my family in your prayers.❤

~

"Baba! Baba!"

A five-year-old boy with grey eyes ran into the room pushing the door open and hid behind the pathan who stood infront of the dresser combing his slightly wet hair in white shalwar kameez, his black sherwani with a red pocket square lying on the bed behind him.

"Hamza, come back right now!"

A green-eyed brown beauty entered the room behind him dressed in a light pink lehnga holding a white shirt and black sherwani identical to the one lying on the bed-just in size fit for the boy-in her hands.

The pathan amusedly looked at his huffing wife who had been running behind their son to get him dressed as he hated wearing clothes especially shirts.

Like father, like son.

His wife looked at him for help and he picked up his son and asked him in a fake stern voice.

"Han Bhai, ap apni Mama ko kiyun tang kar rahe hain?"(Tell me, why are you bothering your Mama?)

He giggled in response, his grey eyes -identical to his father- shining with mischief.

"Apka qusoor hai sara. Bilkul ap par gaya hai apka beta. Na isko kapray pehn'ne hain or na hi meri baat manta hai."(It's all your fault. Your son is just like you. Neither he likes clothes nor he listens to me.) The green-eyed beauty grumbled and slumped down on the bed with a huff glaring at the sheepishly grinning father-son duo.

"Array, hum to apki saari batain maante hain or inhe bhi kehte hain ke apni haseen ma ki saari batain mana krain." He said in the most innocent tone and then winked at the giggling boy in his arms.

"Jee mujhe sab pta hai, kya kya kehte hain ap bachon ko. Yeh apne hi kharab kr rakha hai in ko."(Yeah right, I know everything you teach them. You have spoiled them rotten.) She said angrily.

"See, your mother always gets angry at me because of you." He said in a fake stern tone again and tickled the boy in his arms. He laughed loudly and tried to squirm away.

"Now say sorry to your mother and go straight to Nausheen Dadi with your clothes. No more running around." He said in his no non-sense tone and put him down after he nodded with a straight face. Hamza could never defy his father's words and both the parents knew that. He went to his mother and said 'sowwy' while holding his ears. His mother melted at her too-cute-for-his-own-good son and wanted to gobble him up but resorted to showering him with kisses and telling him to get ready soon.