💑 August visitors

"Welcome my in-laws, this is a surprise visit “Wow” I never knew you...." Tunde's welcome speech was cut off by his wife's elder brother.

   "We have come to take our sister" was  the response he got.... 
"Go  in and bring my only sister, since you have decided to be a woman that cannot impregnate another woman."

With his mouth opened and blinking eyes like he just got back from the realm of the spirits.... He could not still get the message sink in the head.

   "I don't understand"  was the only thing that he could think of and he blurted out...

    "I know the room brother, I'll go get her" another of his in-law said as he walked out the sitting room for the bedrooms.

  Before Tunde's could reason and even say another thing, his Elder sister and brother walked in with another young lady.

"Aburo what is going on here?"  His brother asked!

  He didn't realize he was crying until he tasted his tears while talking " they want to take my wife away, they said I am responsible for my wife's not being able to concieve".

"I  am not God..... Please help me beg them, please daddy wale[his brother], sister mi don't let them do this to me, I will die ooooo".

"Bia , better shut up, it's not your fault. My sister never listened, we told her  Yoruba demons like you would continue sacrificing their wives unborn children till it gets to the stage of even sacrificing her womb..."

"Ritualist , shut up and where did you hide my sister?, because I have checked the whole house and she's not here," reported Nonso his wife's brother who went to check for his sister.

"Eeeehhh!!! Tunde is this what you have been going through and you did not tell anyone?" Tola [Tunde's elder sister shouted] clapping before putting her hands on her head ...

"It is even good let them carry that 'ako ibepe'[male pawpaw] they call a woman away with her badluck," said his brother.

"We  brought you Adebimpe the daughter of Baba's best friend as your New Wife, and as an original Yoruba girl She will restore all your good fortune and even give birth to a set of twins,"
his elder sister concluded the speech with the young lady flashing her teeth like close up ambassador and turning around like a snake to show her features.

    "I have always hated igbos!!"  Tunde's sister said as she hissed at her brother's in-laws standing at another side of the sitting room.
"And I never knew that yorubas were this useless and stupid" retorted Nonso, eyeing the yorubas in the house.

    “Ahhh” was the next thing Tunde said before he fainted and his wife running to the spot from where she's been hiding....

So, this is Esther's book ooo
I don't know your mind
PLEASE HELP A SISTER
by telling her what you think.

Esther 😘

"Some people are actually living the life they are GIVEN not the life they want and unfortunately can't break that chain.....
CAGED".