💑Who is Chief Mrs

Mrs Daniels, mother of 4 boys and a 'supposed girl'.
    This was what they told the world.
*They(Mr and Mrs Daniels)

Actually, Senator Daniels is Amanda's biological father while his wife is not.

Chief Mrs, gave birth to the boys only while Amanda was from another source.

That day when Chief Mrs hosted a party at her house because she found her lost ''set of diamond jewelries''. The set consisted of ‘ear-rings, bracelet, necklace,a ring and leg chain’

Even though, it was an expensive jewelry box... Senator still frowned at the party but his wife had the upper hand.

Every one in the house was busy with one thing or the other,preparing for the event.

Food, snacks, drinks, music... Name them all. It was as if it was a wedding reception or a big birthday bash.

The maid in charge of the kitchen was Chief Mrs most trusted and favorite maid.
Lydia was in charge of everything, she was appointed to make sure the party provided anything the guests needed.
She wouldn't want to see the other side of her madam, so she made sure everything was in order.
Her madam also gave her some clothes and shoes.

After the party and guests had gone home. Chief Mrs was also exhausted, she was drunk. So she went in the sleep.
Senator Daniels too was drunk, after he was assisted to his room, he still ordered for chocolate drink and that was the beginning of trouble for Lydia.

'' Your drink is ready sir'' Lydia said as she knocked on the door to the room.
The response she got was sound of shattering glasses.

She rushed inside, only to see 'naked' senator.
She assisted him to his bed and went out, pretending nothing happened (more like she didn't see anything).

Ever since, senator wanted Lydia on bed.
It got to a point his wife knew, so as other maids.
It was war for Lydia and Chief Mrs.
Until, the day Lydia was confirmed pregnant. Chief Mrs sent her out of the house.

Senator got her an apartment and took care of her till she gave birth.
She didn't even get the chance to see her baby because she died mysteriously on the hospital bed.

The babygirl was raised as a Daniels. But his wife hated her.
*The fact she was a girl and she did not have a female child
*Her husband loved the child so much;named her 'Amanda'( After his mother)
*She felt the child was taking her space in the house.

She had no choice but to answer to the ''mother call'' for Amanda since, her husband threatened to send her packing if she doesn't.