💑 Let's meet them proper

The Adeboyes

   Studying Architecture was always Tunde's dream;

And it actually came to pass. He waved at his parent and siblings from the podium which he was standing.

That day was the best day of his life as he was graduated from the Obafemi Awolowo University (Ile Ife- Osun state).

He remembered how he and his father argued almost everytime concerning his choice of study and where he studied.

His elder ones studied abroad but he refused going, his dad even begged him going to a private institution but ayotunde also refused.

Baba[as they often called his dad] was the Chief Medical Director of all Federal Medical Centers in the whole of Lagos State, Baba also owned 2 private hospitals and was also the special advicer to the Governor on health matters.

   Since Baba failed in convincing his 2 older children [Tola and Tolu{now Baba wale}] in going through medical line, he promised himself in forcing his last son Tunde to study medicine [ which he couldn't succeed].

Many times he would refuse giving Tunde money or anything he requested for, so he could change his mind but instead Tunde was not letting architecture go.

   Ever since he found out that his mother loved arts and crafts and made the finest of paintings which were in the city's largest museum before she died.

Mrs Oladunni Adeboye died during child birth [ while giving birth to Tunde].

Usually her husband took her delivery but she had premature labor while her husband was on a trip with the Governor.

He immediately left the meeting but did not meet his wife alive but a beautiful baby boy who was his replica.

     After Tunde learnt about his mother, he also wanted to be an artist but he knew he would not win the battle with his father and seeing his mother's paintings often made his dad sad and most times cry, so he opted for architecture which is at least similar to his mum's hobby.

   After graduation he and his family took several pictures along with his friends. Before he took off to Abia state for his NYSC program.

Ever since Baba had rested and allowed his children be whatever they wanted to become with his full support.

Toluwalashe the first born [Baba wale]  is a successful  entrepreneur and marketer, he is among the best in the whole of Nigeria. He dealt with automobiles and is highly recognized among the first 5 in automobile industry. Married to a beautiful Yoruba lady from Ogun state Tobiloba and blessed with 5 children [3 boys and 2girls]. So her husband restricted her from doing any job but rather a full house wife.

OmoTola[mummy Ayo] the second born owned 3 private schools in Lagos as she studied education;
And her husband a politician with 3 beautiful girls and still asking God to bless them with a Boy.

    After service and master degree, Tunde worked with one of the biggest housing Agency in Lagos State.
Having about 2-3 acres of land to himself and about 4 houses which were on “rent” which brought not less than 8-10 million Naira every end of the year aside his salary.

********
The  Daniels

Senator Nwanchuku Daniels
      An honorable of Nigeria's senatorial house. Always addressing himself as “ Importer- exporter” but wasn't importing anything even his family members doesn't know why he kept saying that...

While in office, he was among those formulating key policies in the country. He also introduced various health programs.

Chief Mrs Daniels
        Wife of the senator, ordained herself as "Chief Mrs", mother of 4 boys and a princess.
Learnt tailoring while young as she couldn't attend the University.

But now a full house wife, with about 5 maids in the house. The few things she does includes "sleeping, eating, watching movies, playing games on her phone, shouting and always scolding the maids."

     The important ones are -" traveling, shopping, attending parties/organizing unnecessary functions" ; let's just say assisting in spending her husband's money.

Ezenwa( infant King) was their first child. Highly intelligent often referred to as 'genius' all through school. A professor in the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia in the United States.

Married and has 3 kids, only comes to Nigeria with his wife every December.

Emeka: The second child, CEO of EMDANS business empire, with the HQ in Lagos and branches in Port Harcourt and Benin city. Also married with 3 kids.

Ikenna and Nonso are twins; Mummy's babies, closest to their mum. Until ikenna decided to travel abroad without a specific reason and Nonso still "Not working" yet, he said he studied #media something#.

But stays in one of his father's house in Lagos and a big time play boy.

Okay! It's quite boring
I know right
But we ought to know them proper...
So we don't mix them up.
Not that bad...
Oya which family do you feel has more wealth???

Our princess's profile is not there yet...
Uhm... Don't hate me yet
It's just the beginning

Esther 😘 [vote abeg lovies]