💑 Hospital and plans

Tunde woke up on a bed different from his room's bed,

Not that he has not slept in different bedrooms while on

‘vacations’ or ‘business trips’

but the smell of the room made it kinda strange.....

Seeing his wife slightly snoring while sleeping on a chair and the color of the room made him remember the previous incident,

Then fresh tears began streaming from his eyes, not wanting to disturb his wife (and best friend),
He sobbed quitely but unfortunately the sounds from machines connected to his body started beeping louder than before.

Amanda's eyes widened as she jolted from her “little sleep” and before she could say anything, some nurses and a doctor came in and injected some muscle relaxants/sedative into the intravenous fluid.

It was like magic because it took only minutes  before Tunde went back to Dreamland.

   It's been 2days after her husband fainted during the families argument, and was rushed to the hospital.

It was revealed that he had;

Severe cerebral concussion [ an injury occuring as a result of violent shaking of the brain with no visible bruise]
as a result of the fall and also his blood pressure was high.

No other person was allowed to his hospital room aside his wife.

She kept on blaming her family and her husband relatives which made her cry the more.

Only her friend Sarah came close to her as she attacked any relative coming like a wounded Lion [who would blame her].

  Sandra brought food [which she rarely ate],fruits and helped her with clothes to change into.

Later in the evening,

Tunde finally got conscious but told his wife and doctor not to tell anyone.

Dr.Ahmed K.A his childhood friend and only one understands the couple and the child issue very well kept it confidential.

  Tunde used the opportunity to stay with his wife alone, and then plan on getting away from both relatives.

  Even Sandra [Amanda's friend] did not know about Tunde's consciousness, as Amanda acted along with her husband's plan but felt guilty for not telling her.

    Meanwhile the “new wife” Had already secured a room for herself in the Adeboyes mansion...

********
Bimpe the new wife was a sensitive young lady.she was  23years of age who just graduated from the University of Ilorin, Where she studied Mass communication.

She was the only child to Baba's best friend in the village; before he died.

Her coming to Lagos was to marry a rich and good looking guy as she didn't do well in her studies, to earn her the satisfiable money she desired.

It was a thing of Joy when Tola came and asked if she would marry her brother [Tunde] because his wife was yet to bore him a child.

   She gave her answer immediately
*(but wait oo, don't people think before accepting marriage proposals).

     Arrangements took place speedily and she finally got to Lagos.
*****
She was suspicious of Sandra's body language each time she came to get things for Mandy and her husband but she remained calm and never gave a damn.

  She didn't even bother visiting the person she's supposed to be married to at the hospital.

The main thing is that his family accepted her and she's now in the house.

     Nevertheless,her life in that house was mixed with happiness and sadness.

She was happy because she'll be comfortable living like a queen and when she bore him children, her future would shine like diamonds.

The saddness was the jealousy she had towards Amanda,

If she didn't concieve on time and the worst of it ...

If Tunde refused to touch her because she's,

# Nymphomanic #
[ An Hypersexual disorder].

Hey famz.
I really appreciate  your time reading this book,
Don't forget to vote ⭐and comment.

Esther 😘