💑 In Charge

It's  6 weeks now
     Since Amanda's death, Sandra had resume work.
Tunde had asked her to be in charge of the complex, then she would report to him...  Same way she did to Amanda.

She had called all employees to resume, since the plaza was locked up for a while.

       Same day they resumed,  Mandy's brother came to see Sandra, demanding for the management of the plaza.
It's belonged to his sister who's no More... So they want to take charge.

Nonso was not things easy with Sandra. He was ready to cause commotion if she didn't hand over to him.

  Sandra had to call Tunde to come over.
Tunde understood Nonso eyeing for the complex.
He understood Nonso the mummy's pet, spoilt brat of the family.
He had nothing for himself, nothing he could call his own.

He still depends on his father's money. Now he had come for Amanda's property, but he wasn't going to have it.

Tunde got there and met angry Nonso, pulled him into an office and shut the door.

"Show is over; now  everyone back to your duty post" Sandra ordered.

Nonso can you tell me what the drama you came to perform meant? Tunde queried him

I came for what belonged to my sister....

Well, sorry to disappoint you but it's not possible.

What do you mean?

I mean what I mean.... Tunde said opening a file, indicating that “the company was built in the name..  Mr and Mrs Ayotunde Adeboye” not  only for your sister.

So if you know what is good for you, you would get your fucking self out of this compound. Before I call the security to bundle you out.

     He stood up and began leaving; how can Amanda be so stupid, he cursed under his breath..... She has always been tho.

Don't ever come here again please, except you want to buy something... Tunde told him

He slammed the door finally.

Tunde smiled for victory.
   Coming out, he went straight to  Sandra's office and told her to continue with her work, he assured that she's safe.

         Same way Sandra was in charge of the plaza, so was Bimpe in charge of the house, driver and gateman.

She had once tried to lure Salisu to bed, but he refused to give in.

She wasn't actually bothered, as she asked Adam to take her to clubs almost everyday and had sex with random guys.

She even began making appointments with them( don't blame her, she's sick pyscologically but has refused to acknowledge)

      Tunde knew about her life style. Sometimes he wants to help, other times he feels it's not his business.

  Chief Mrs was in charge of the Daniels. She had asked senator to go for vacation outside the country with her, so he would be happier than he was.

He had been mourning his daughter and his wife was not happy with his bored actions.

He accepted and followed her. She was the only woman figure in his life.
He killed his daughter all because of "money".

Baba's case was worse,
He didn't have a wife and all his children had grown, leaving him his house.

He woke up and slept in guilt ever since Amanda's death.

He allowed his friend foolishness, to make him act stupidly.
Now they had killed the poor girl
causing pain not only to himself but more to his son.

Tunde never visited any of his relatives. He was being rebellious even to his father.

Who is really in charge?

Hey!
Thanks for stopping by again,
I'm really glad and great full.

Esther 😘