💑 Older Men secrets

You keep wondering what concerned the Old men, in Amanda's death.
You would say they didn't do anything neither were the ones pressurizing for children......

Even before the children knew each other, the two men were friends.

Remember senator introduced various health programs while in service.  Doctor Adeboye too was partially in politics as he was assisted the governor in health matters.

That was how they met. Tho, they weren't close friends but worked together.

Senator often  worked alongside with those formulating and implementing key policies in the country.
So, giving Baba helping hands was easy.

Baba had always wanted prevention to treatment. If he had his way in the country, nobody would fall sick.

Baba's meetings and working relationship with senator really helped them gain many grounds, and also assisted many initiatives.

They never made their actions noticed; only results were seen.
By them and the people.

The last project they had was about “ Women and Children Care” in the local areas of Lagos State. This project really awarded them a huge sum of money.

*******

When Tunde and Mandy came introducing themselves to their various families, they were more than welcomed by their fathers.

Tho, they never revealed it that they knew each other, but strongly supported them.

No questions or opposing views...
Twas quite a bit surprising to the other relatives but they just put it like;

      "I have heard of him and he is a good man"

     "I hear he is a nice man; his son will sure take care of our princess"

       The marriage was indeed a beautiful and exciting one.

The families became one. They were like they've known each other for a long time.
The children was more than happy.
It was even the father's that sponsored the wedding.

*****
The only person bitter about the union was Chief Mrs.

She felt it was a waste spending on Amanda. She wanted the wedding a disaster but it didn't turn in her favor.

Ever since, she had only one mission;

     Mission destroy Amanda's enjoyable life.

********
The money came and the two friends were actually happy about the accomplishment.

  Unknown to senator Daniels, his wife overheard his conversation with Baba(that was when she knew what was going on between them).

The day to cash the money came, it was found missing all of a sudden.

Baba first suspect was Senator Daniels;

And

Senator's first suspect was Baba.

Flashback
  "Once we get this money, I will use it travel Japan... I heard they produced this machine that helps  massage the body.
No need looking for who will massage my body after a stressed day from..." Senator Daniels told Baba

"Nah  nah, don't try it oo. I have plans already.
This money would be of great help for me to begin another initiative"
       Baba retorted.

"No  need for arguments, we are sharing the money sef, do whatever you want with your share".  Senator said.

“No nah, I will still need your help, my share won't be enough” Baba begged.

And that was how they started losing their friendship.

Unknown to them, Chief Mrs heard and used it against them.

********
When the money arrived, Chief Mrs had told Nonso about it.

    A gang was organised and the money was stolen.

Baba was shocked, so as senator Daniels but “Annoyance, anger, disappointment and frustration”,

Clouded their eyes, they didn't even carry any investigation before they began laying false accusations against themselves.

And now they decided to break the only thing that joined them...

Yes!!!

Amanda and Tunde.

They so poisoned the mindset of the other children, made them hate themselves and made strategic plans on separating the love birds.

"They used infertility against them."

The root of the commotion for Tunde and Mandy.

Madam was happy, giving them guides and assistance on how they would scatter them...

Note oo: The  children of both families were not told the main reason. They caught their fathers in an heated argument and with this "everyone formulated" lies for their party.