💑 Dead and Alive

Dedicated to YOU...✌️
No vexing.... I apologise in advance #lol#

Mr Daniels:

      I know what I heard, oh God what have I gotten myself into.

After several attempts of trying to get to his daughter on phone but to no avail, he decided to go in search of Amanda.

He called his children; Nonso and emeka (present in the country).

   Having explaining what transpired between him and his princess.

The police were involved, Tunde's family were called and the search began.

They tried tracking her location through her phone's GPS but it wasn't going through.

As at that particular time, Tunde too was no where to be found.

At last, they found their way to the where Amanda had parked her car to speak with her father.....

  "The car was crumbled,
   "it  has exploded...
The car summersaulted into the bush behind and was burning.

Painted black with smokes oozing out of it.

*Yes, she was in an  accident*
       but no where to be found.
It's like she had burned with the car.
But even if,her remains were supposed to be seen but nothing... Just the car,

They all cried, especially the Father.
He kept blaming himself and the truth was that if truly she was dead... He killed her.

*****
Is he still coming?
She asked herself.

Yeah I know we had a plan but he is taking too long to get back to me.

"Has he forgotten?"

"Is he now with her?"

   "He  likes her?"

   No! Never... She replied herself.

The bond is there. The feelings are mutual... She trusts him.

Questions continued filling her head and she answered them all by herself positively.

She thought of all they had been through together, how they met, the wedding , their undying love till she slept off on the couch.

***
He was scared as he got closer to the house.
"Was she really waiting for him?"

"Nah. I trust her..." She won't leave me all by myself.

He opened the door to the house and met sleeping beauty.
He was her prince charming. Her first and last. She is finally free.

*****
Minutes turned to hours, hours to days and days to weeks still Amanda could not be found.

Every member of her family regretted their actions except, Chief Mrs.

She was excited... I could say the happiest person on Earth that moment.
    Super excited!!

Burial was fixed and even the Adeboyes came.

Each one of them silently blamed themselves for Amanda's death.

If only they left her alone, if only they had not pressurized her

Had I known was their silent song.
Tunde was also present...        "Expressionless".

He refused to be consoled and he didn't speak to anyone all through the service till he went home.

Sandra, her only friend, did not attend... Instead she cried her eyes out at home that day.

Ever since she got the news, she changed...
The once glowing and bubbling Sandra became moody. Even in the plaza.

****
The plaza
    Owned by Amanda Daniels would occupy about 4-6 plots of land ( slight exaggeration).
But trust me, no plaza could beat it's standard and beauty in the whole of ikoyi Lagos.

It had various sections; from the unisex salon, the spa, boutique for both adults and children, make-up studio, fashion area, cakes and pastries, super-mart (which occupied a larger part of the place) pharmacy store and relaxation centre at the extreme side of the complex which even had a swimming pool.

She had more than enough employees with a professional as the head of every department.
Sandra was the overall manager, and all HODs reports to her at thr end of the month.

Since she had been busy with her friend; Amanda
The assistant manager was at work.

Being the friends with Amanda didn't stop her functions at work. There was time for business and time for friendship.

     Amanda actually studied business administration in college so she understood how to run her complex and also manage her employees.

Most times she calls specialists of different fields outside the plaza to go through the works of every department where they specialize.

     She plans on having her own hotel and event center.

  And maybe Restaurant too...

Forgive me all my sins... Late post, grammar errors and erhm, you know the rest 😉😉.

Now she's dead...
Everybody will Sha rest na ABI?
But do you really think she died?
But why did she even die sef,
“She should have born one baby for Tunde”😁😁

I love my Nigeria English jare..
Oya let's continue..
🌟🌟🌟, comment too. It's not to hard

Esther 😘