💑 Innocent Love

Amanda:

Love is one of the most beautiful feelings in the world,

It is both rare and precious, much more than diamonds or pearls.

Your mere presence makes me feel like I'm living a beautiful dream.

Magical and filled with joy and laughter, sweeter than ice cream.

Your heart is so pure and innocent,
You are such a wonderful gift to me.
Happy Birthday to the one I love.

Now my husband turns 30years on the sick bed in his father's hospital.

I thank God that he is even conscious and we have been talking even though he's still weak.

The door slightly opens and his siblings walks in

Ignoring my presence and speaking 'conc. Yoruba' language that I don't even understand, wait Not understand I didn't even hear, it's as if they are rapping or rather reciting incantations.

OH!! I laughed inside of me, and I could see his lips moving. He was trying so hard not to laugh.

Everyone still thinks he's still unconscious well except the doctor and I.

I greeted them but was replied with dangerous stares.

I was like

"lemme just shift for them to pass and continue their talking"

'Ni Odun t'on bo, ibeji ni Adebimpe ma bi fun e; (by next year Bimpe would give birth to twins);

Iwo Sha je ki a're re ya, ko wa wo ara ti à ma fi kini buruku yi da' (you just get well soon and you will see what we will do with this bad thing)

I didn't really get all they said and were still saying, but I heard the new girl's name [Adebimpe] and I also knew ibeji was 'twins'.

They should say all their rubbish so I can have time with my husband. Well the main reason was for Ademi [his pet name from me] to interpret all what they were saying... Is shaa not bad.

Well if you wondering why they haven't sent me out of the hospital yet, lol.

Oya let me tell you.... Ever since he was brought to the hospital;

we[including the doctor] noticed that my husband reacts abnormally [he has spasms] when I am not by his side, and his vitals spikes on and off which was not good for his health.

Even after he woke he started faking the spasms just to allow his siblings leave me with him.

I would have been sent away 'tey tey' but I bless God for the husband he gave me he never stopped loving me and I don't think he will. I don't even want him to.

I also begged my brothers to allow me stay till hubby gets well.

Both his family and mine are right, [ we both have issues relating to our child birth]
We have been working on it and our doctors have confirmed there's improvement and we are getting our baby sooner than anyone even thought.

Even going behind our personal doctors and confirming that we are still going to have our babies made us comfortable.

But this people are not giving us breathing space, they don't have chill pill at all. They should Just wait for a while and they would definitelysee our children but NO, especially my family, even his family sef, Everybody join together.

After marriage we planned on having the first 2 years to ourselves, no relatives staying more than a week, no maid, no gateman [well , we ended up getting one after 5months... The stress was much], no kids too.

By the time we were ready for kids, uhmmmmm we then got our reports of ......

"Ehh!! You was the next thing I heard, and actually brought me back to reality. I don't know what my brother saw in you that made him so in love with you even in sickness, or maybe she has charmed him only God knows" mummy Ayo [tola] said;

"We are already going , please don't zone out and carelessly kill our brother oo.... We didn't even spend one hour and she had travelled to her village, you didn't even join us while praying for him or don't you remember today's date."

She hissed loudly and they ushered themselves out.

'Ashife obirin' [mistake wife].

Tears found it's way from my eyes,

"My Queen"

I turned and saw my big baby lacing his fingers into mine. "Don't let their words get on you..."
"You are not a mistake, you are God's special gift to me, God knows if you were not given birth to I'll be a Reverend father; that actually made me laugh. And if i am not in this world you'd definitely be a Nun...."

"Stop "
I chuckled softly, it have do oo...

He wanted to continue but I sealed his lips with mine.
"I love you so much My big baby..."

"Love you more" he replied

"Oya , continue my birthday recitation"

Okay, thanks for being a darling
See that 🌟 bottom down there .. it's calling you.. don't ignore
Commenting is 101% welcomed

Esther 😘