💑 Celebration gone wrong

Bimpe is pregnant!!

Yeah! you heard well , she's pregnant.

The Adeboyes seemed to forget Amanda's death pretty soon. Sooner than anyone could imagine.

They began living their lives like she never existed and so did Ayotunde began living like he had no family.

The girl they had once loved and appreciated. Just because of their impatience, they killed her and yet allowed another lady take her place in her husband's house.

Tunde began to "hate" his family, he never expected them to be so heartless and insensitive.
He decided to keep away from them and rather transfer aggression on Bimpe.

But it looked like 'the Bimpe' was happy..."suffering and smiling"
He would leave her for weeks not coming home, he doesn't talk to her, he practically frustrates her but she keeps lying about her life style. (I don't know what she wants gain).

******
Planning the “ We await your arrival party” was planned by Tunde's sister.

Bimpe was so having a great time..
Maids had been employed for her not even to raise a finger in the house.

   She also begged for male employees too (why wouldn't she?).
She called her family to  party.(is not a small something)

On the day of the 'event', Tunde disappeared as usual. But Bimpe gave excuse for him.

    "Not minding the fact that she doesn't even know where he was."

Tunde's sister and her family also Daddy Wale's children were all present.
Except Baba.

*****
As the "celebrant", soon to be mother was called. Since everyone was already leaving for their respective homes.

Bimpe walked a little faster than she did normally,to go bade them farewell.

Actually, she was tensed when she was bombarded with series of questions and she “must” answer them, at a point she excused herself and left for the bathroom.

    If only they knew.

She was not really paying attention to where she was going as she found herself stumble and fall into Adams hand; who gave her a kind of look.

     To others, it was nothing just an accident, but to  her it was Everything.

    She had found herself falling in love for Adam and he knows too. The last time they had sex,( made love; because it was more intimate):
             Adam profess his love for her and she did same. He also stopped her from having random sex and she agreed partially.
  (She knows, she'll not be satisfied)

She composed herself till she saw all the guests off.
She acquired "the money " she wanted without her working and received love and attention from
     "Her overall driver"... Her drives her anywhere and everywhere.

carolynannaish Thanks for the motivation.