💑 It's Over

"The day mum killed Amanda's biological mother in the hospital, I was there" Ikenna revealed.

" When she got to know that I saw her, strangle Lydia on the hospital bed, she threatened to kill me too if any other person knew" he continued.

Mr Daniels sat like he was lifeless, as tears rolled out, staring at his wife.
He had been living with a monster as a wife.

He was not the only affected one by the story, Amanda and Tunde was too. Everyone else present was touched but not as much as Amanda.

She tried not to cry so hard, but it was impossible. Sandra also allowed tears flow freely not for the news but remembering her mother.

Chief Mrs on her part, was shaking and crying but it was too late. Her secrets were exposed.
Everyone knew the Real Her.

That explained why ikenna travelled suddenly without telling anyone apart from Sandra his location.

That explained why Sandra would never leave her sister's side, even to the point of claiming the position of an Employee for her.

That Explained Amanda's suspicion as to why Her Fake mother hates her and wants her marriage scattered.

***
Talking of scattered marriage.
Ahmed (Dr.) Came in and explained how Chief Mrs wanted Amanda get unsolicited drugs, so she won't get pregnant and even if, she will have miscarriage.

As she already paid him in the early years of Amanda's marriage.

Ahmed also revealed.

But, the infertility was not where she thought it was coming from.

"Get up and Get out of my life, because the next time I see you, I will kill you" senator Daniels shouted pointing at Chief Mrs.

"I will go, let me just confess." Chief Mrs said while on her knees.

" The money issue, that caused the fight between you and your friend Dr. Adeboye... Erm, I took it, I hid it so Amanda's marriage would be dissolved. "

" Ahhhahhh" Everyone screamed.

" Amanda took you away from me, Even though you had time for me. I still saw her as a threat and hated her more, knowing that I am not her mother. "She said further.

" Just Go" was her husband's reply.

Before she stood up, she begged and begged everyone, claiming she was desperate.

It took all the power in Tunde and Sandra to hold Amanda down, else she would do something stupid at the scene.

She then asked her husband and sister to leave the house.
Amanda said she was never coming back to the house and would never forgive Mrs Daniels.

With Tunde carrying one child, Sandra with another, she and iyke had the other children and they left the house.

****
Chief Mrs was desperate, and desperate people carry-out desperate actions.

Amanda from then on, regarded Sandra as her elder sister and mother.
After much plea, she allowed ONLY Mr Daniels and her husband relatives go close to her kids.

She said she forgave them all, except Chief Mrs who no one knew her whereabout.

If Man Forgives, Can He truly Forgets??

Please can I get sincere answers to the above question...🙏🙏

The End.
😘😘
Esther Appreciates all those who took their time in going through the book.

Your votes 🌟 comments, reviews and encouragements all got me going.

Thanks so much.
😘😘😘