💑 Epilogue

LazypenNaija you rock Admin😘

"I can't imagine what happened there was real." Tunde said as they ride home, from the Daniels mansion.
"It's fake, remember we're just coming back from the cinema" Amanda replied almost immediately.

Sandra could not hold the laughter, Amanda didn't know when she joined her sister in the laughing ...

****
But isn't Amanda supposed to be mad or rather moody. She found out about her whole life,
Like her real life story but she's acting like it had not affected her a bit.

Confused Tunde asked if she was okay or wanted something; an ice cream, cake or anything but she said she was okay.

"Uhmmmmm, Mandy!" Sandra called.
"Yes, big sis" was her reply.

Sandra was happy with the response and respect, she didn't say but Mandy noticed and smiled.

"Thanks, sisterly ❤️ for staying with me, you are the bestest sister, the universe could ask of."
Mandy said.
" My sister in–law, Thanks for everything" Tunde also said.

Sandra couldn't control the tears streaming from her eyes.
She was more than happy.

****
As they got home, Sandra assisted her sister with the kids.
She had been living with them since her sister gave birth, assisting with the kids and also taking care of the mother.

"Would be going back to my house soon oo" Sandra said.

"No ooo, you aren't going anywhere,you are not done with the 'omugo' na. Who would assist me?" Mandy said almost in tears.

" Madam, this is your husband's house, you don't expect me stay with you forever" Sandra replied,

" Okay, sister 2more weeks and you would go, I don't have any other person. You're my only family'' Mandy said blinking her eyes like that of a puppy.

"Okay, 2 more weeks and am going. There's something I must tell you" Sandra told her sister.
" You have a nephew"

"Don't say anything yet, she said as she noticed her sister's mouth almost moving.

I got pregnant with ikenna's baby, after I left school to serve (NYSC), after giving birth to Dave, I had to let him go with his Dad after his 1st birthday, so I could monitor you.
I promised mum, I would keep watch over you. So I had to let my baby go abroad with his dad." She concluded.

" How old is he?" Mandy asked.
" 5"

" You stood by me and for me, leaving your first fruit in another man's land, What would I have done without you Big sister"
Mandy said.

"He's coming back to Nigeria and I want to start my own family too." Sandra told her sister.

" I can't wait to see him and show him round Nigeria with his Younger ones" Tunde said, coming from the nursery, where he went to check on the kids.

They all laughed.

"But Tunde you can cry oo, I've always thought you were one strong man like that" Sandra said changing the topic.

" She made me do it" he answered pointing to his wife.
" Fat, she was in pains, she was kinda ugly in those fat dresses, irritating, but thank God she's..."

" Tunde!!, You always called me beautiful everyday you saw me, you never for once said I was fat or irritating" Mandy cut in-between.

" I can't imagine how hard you would be on yourself, that's why I didn't tell you, I just had to call you beautiful, even if..." Tunde replied.
" M sorry ma'am, wifey,Ella sweetie, m sorry" he said.

Sandra was just laughing at the couple as she stood up and left them.

****
Later in the Evening,
Ikenna came to the house to check on them.
Told them he was traveling to get his son and would be settling down in Nigeria.

He mentioned his transfer back to the country but not Lagos.
He would get married to Sandra and then his family would move with him to Abuja.

He spent few more hours with them before he left.

"Mandy darling, 4pm tomorrow evening. I'll be coming with a guest. Everyone get ready"
Iyke said before he zoomed off in his car.

"I think I need ice cream, Strawberry and Chocolate Flavors to be precised..... Was her response and it was directed to her husband."

Esther 😘😘